BY NEUTROGENA

Our acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and cleanser in one formula to treat and help prevent breakouts in one simple step. Not only does the oil-free formula gently cleanse deep to pores for clear skin, it contains Salicylic Acid to help get rid of acne and help prevent future breakouts. Plus, the special skin soothers help prevent irritation and over-drying, so it rinses clean and is never oily.

• Residue-free
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Apply to your hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, yellow 5, red 40.

• Does anyone else find that neutrogena face wash is very d...13 Answers
  • Which one is better, I have a oily skin and I tend to lea...4 Answers
  • I have combination skin and having been trying for ages t...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
  • "I've been using this for about 12 years. I've had 3 different dermatologists recommend it to me, so it must be good! It is a great basic face wash that lathers well and doesn't leave residue on my face. Years ago I tried switching to another wash but I learned my lesson and went back to the tried and true! It just didn't work for me as well as this. It is not drying on my skin but may be if you have sensitive skin. I don't think any face wash is powerful enough on its own to get rid of acne (the medicine isn't on your skin long enough) but this is great as part of a regimen. It is oil-free so shouldn't give you breakouts!" in 186 reviews
Dani S.
Purchased at: Target
Tried SEVERAL face washes throughout my life. Cursed with annoying adult acne and it just seemed like nothing was really working. No, it is not full proof, but I wish I used it sooner. No real scent. Not irritating. Leaves the face a little dry/tight feeling after use, but after like 10-15 min, it feels normal. My face is mostly under control for the first time in a longgg time. I still break out at times (hormonal reasons, eating stuff I know I shouldn’t be, touching my face for no reason throughout day...) But I call this one “going back to the basics”. Tried so many different scrub type, 3-step type, diffeny motning/night face washes... got tired of it and since seeing this one around for so long, decided to give it a bottle try... 3 bottles later, same face wash. No hoops. No extra stuff. Just the basics
Jayla T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite face wash for my acne that I've tried! It leaves you with such a clean feeling after one wash, and you can see good progress just days after using it continuously. My face is much clearer than it was months ago, and it's because of this product. The only discouraging thing is that it does leave your face feeling a little dry, but a good moisturizer should be able to help with that.
Krysta W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cleaned my face without drying or irritation. It leaves my skin feeling nice, but I didn't see a huge drop in acne on my face. My acne is moderate, so nothing that OTC products shouldn't be able to handle. In all fairness, I haven't been using this at night, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, hence the fourth star.
Lily S.
I find that a lot of Neutrogena’s oil-free products leave my skin feeling on the dry side but aside from that, this is a great acne wash! I started using it when I saw some small bumps on my forehead and after about a month of using it, I could see the lack of bumps and it stayed that way for as long as I used it!
Ashley F.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this face wash for about 15 years and refuse to try anything different. I have combination skin, and this cleanser gives me a fresh, clean feeling without drying out or being “harsh” on my skin. I always get compliments of my skin when using this and rarely have breakouts. I love this stuff!
Ariel G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use this product when I have acne breakouts on my face. It does a great job of drying out my pours and clearing up my skin. The only down fall is that it drys out your face a lot. I would not use this as my everyday face wash. You should also use a good moisturizer with this product.
Yoelis R.
Allentown
This is a great product to use 😍 honestly it smells amazing, the package is perfect the texture of the cream is great, every small detail fits with what it does. Ive used it in my skin care routine for like 3 weeks now and it is amazing how affordable and accurate it is. Big thumbs up!
Allison Q.
Old Bridge
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this cleanser since I was a teenager and I absolutely love it! It keeps my skin clear and feeling clean! I love that it’s drying to my skin and it’s simple enough without a ton of ingredients. I always use this in the shower after I use my facial scrubs.
Brooke M.
El Paso , TX
Best face wash ever! First one to clear my skin and Keep it clear! My face feels so tight and refreshed after using it. I go through these so quickly. I highly recommend if you’re still looking for your perfect face wash! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
Alexandra M.
modesto
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely absolutely love this product it definitely helps control oil for oily skin I highly recommend this product has help me clear my skin so much and I will definitely re-purchase as many times as I have to and I absolutely love this product
Barbara C.
Hallsville, MO
Does anyone have drying issues, with it?
Katie H.
White Hall, AR
Does anyone else find that neutrogena face wash is very drying to their skin? Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Are there any generic options out there for this?
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Does it work?
How many times a day & how long have you been using this product? What are your results?