BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :-

Our acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and cleanser in one formula to treat and help prevent breakouts in one simple step. Not only does the oil-free formula gently cleanse deep to pores for clear skin, it contains Salicylic Acid to help get rid of acne and help prevent future breakouts. Plus, the special skin soothers help prevent irritation and over-drying, so it rinses clean and is never oily.

• Residue-free
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :-

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Apply to your hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, yellow 5, red 40.

Purpose:

Acne Treatment

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions Cleanse twice a day. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients :-

• Which one is better, I have a oily skin and I tend to lean toward...4 Answers
  • I have combination skin and having been trying for ages to find s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this?? Pros? Cons? Looking for a new, light face ...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Oil Free more...
About 6 months ago, I started getting a ton of pimples everywhere, out of no where as well. I thought it was because I didn’t wash my face enough so I bought a acne was from the drug store. That dried me up so much, and I have oily skin. My pimples physically hurt, it stung. I tried proactiv + and that work a very tiny bit, but again, it dried me up. I did natural remedies, nothing helped, it only got worse.

I went to my dermatologist after 2 months of trying on my own and he said it was acne caused by hormones. Basically I was going through puberty part 2. He prescribed me antibiotics and face medication. He also told me to grab Neutrogena’s acne face wash oil free.

I was scared to buy another face wash, especially from the drug store, cause I thought it would dry me up and irritate me even more. But this face wash was actually super soothing and so helpful repairing my flaky dried skin. I can’t give all the credit to this product because I was prescribed meds but honestly, it was a big factor in my results now. For such a simple face wash, it’s really all you need. I’ve been free from that crazy acne for about 4 months now and I still use the same face wash. Don’t think I would change to something else 🙌🏽👌🏽
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Review for: Oil Free more...
I really enjoy using this product and have found it to be very beneficial for my skin. I moved a few months ago and my skin reacted very poorly to its new environment. I never really break out (minus a hormonal zit once a month) or have any other issues, but I was breaking out constantly and having several other problems with my skin. After giving it some time and trying to ride it out, my old products just couldn't combat it and were no longer doing their job.

I tried this after seeing several people mentioned that their dermatologists recommended this and figured it wouldn't be a big loss if it wasn't a miracle product for me. My skin did take about a week to adjust to the product and I noticed some redness and added dryness in my skin during the first few days of use, but I was so pleased with how things went after that. I've been clear ever since and notice that my skin feels more consistent, softer, and glows more now. I've been using this for a few months, now, and am still continuing to see improvements. I will note that I do have dry skin and this can emphasize the dryness, but this is easily combatted with use of a daily moisturizer and sunscreen.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash more...
I am not a fan of this cleanser, it has never done anything great for my skin. I have used 3 bottles.

But I still use it sometimes just to check as lot of people have great opinion about this for acne-prone skin.

The packaging is clean & user friendly I like the cleansers with pump as they are easy to use & hygienic. You can lock the pump on this one without any fear of spillage, in-case you need to carry it along when travelling.

Also, I never breakout after using this which is a really good thing for me as I have a acne-prone combination sensitive skin & lot of products.

Overall it's a OK product for me. It might do better for someone maybe as it has Salicylic acid which is good for treating acne.
Susana R.
Review for: Oil Free more...
So i have mixed feeling about this....ive been using it for about 3 weeks straight and i have notice some of my blemished getting smallet..but i also nosticed some flaking in my skin. Dryness too. I font know if this will make sense but i also noticed like it burned my face a bit on the side of my mouth and under my chin... Why there who knows. How lever i was recomended to use a moisturizer right after(which i havent been) so im going to start that again and come back with another review.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
So this product was great for me in that it dries me
Out. I have oily skin from dehydration so it would remove my oils from the day. The only problem is I was treating the wrong issue and thus my skin stayed the same. It was too drying so it would over produce oils. This would be great for anyone who has truly oily skin or for someone who had a super dirty face because it is really great about removing dirt and oil! I could take off full faces of makeup with it at once.
T B.
Review for: Oil-Free Acne Wash 9.1 oz more...
So far I love this product! I have been using it for about a week. I only use it once a day as I have drier skin. It’s very light weight on my skin. It feels like a gentle soap but is also very cleaning! The pump is great for use as I get the perfect amount every time.
;) E.
Mesa
Review for: Oil-Free Acne Wash 6 oz, Oil Free more...
So I originally bought this product because it was simple and cheap. Boy do I regret that. It dries your skin out. Granted, I have combination skin type so it might be good for oily skins but it also made my face itchy. And no matter how much I rinsed my face, it always feels like there’s residue and it makes you itchy from how dry it leaves you. I personally would never buy this product again, but it might be good for those who have extreme oily skin types.
Lorraine G.
Houston
Review for: Oil-Free Acne Wash 9.1 oz more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this cleanser. This helped clear up many a breakout throughout the years, however would frequently dry me out. My younger self didn’t know any better any continued on with the overly tight feeling post-wash and the occasional dry spots. This cleanser did great things for me but I unfortunately have taken it out of my routine due to its harshness. Thnx fr th mmrs
Britany D.
It's not bad. I've been using a lot of Neutrogena products off and on since middle school. I have yet to find something that will treat my acne significantly so I continue to buy because it doesn't make it worse and it's gentle enough. If and when I find my Holy Grail acne cleanser I will replace this with that. For now I keep using it while I search for one that does work wonders for me.
Nyeemah G.
Review for: Oil-Free Acne Wash 6 oz more...
I have used this product to treat my acne since I was in the 6th grade. This product is truly amazing! It helps soothe flare ups and it really gets rid of all the bad bacteria on your face. It’s kept my acne in control ever since. I would definitely recommend this to people who have minor acne and oily skin.
Barbara C.
Hallsville, MO
Does anyone have drying issues, with it?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Are there any generic options out there for this?
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Does it work?
How many times a day & how long have you been using this product? What are your results?
Christina G.
San Antonio, TX
Why does it dry my face out so much :( it's peeling! And none of my acne seems to be going away, why??