BY NEUTROGENA

Our acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and cleanser in one formula to treat and help prevent breakouts in one simple step. Not only does the oil-free formula gently cleanse deep to pores for clear skin, it contains Salicylic Acid to help get rid of acne and help prevent future breakouts. Plus, the special skin soothers help prevent irritation and over-drying, so it rinses clean and is never oily.

• Residue-free
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Apply to your hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, yellow 5, red 40.

• Does anyone else find that neutrogena face wash is very d...13 Answers
  • Which one is better, I have a oily skin and I tend to lea...4 Answers
  • I have combination skin and having been trying for ages t...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
  • "I've been using this for about 12 years. I've had 3 different dermatologists recommend it to me, so it must be good! It is a great basic face wash that lathers well and doesn't leave residue on my face. Years ago I tried switching to another wash but I learned my lesson and went back to the tried and true! It just didn't work for me as well as this. It is not drying on my skin but may be if you have sensitive skin. I don't think any face wash is powerful enough on its own to get rid of acne (the medicine isn't on your skin long enough) but this is great as part of a regimen. It is oil-free so shouldn't give you breakouts!" in 186 reviews
Courtney C.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good facial cleaner to use. My skin isn’t very oily but it’s not dry either so I stick with products targeted towards oily skin. I use this in the evening in the shower. It cleans my skin leaving it fresh and not dried out and right. The best morning my skin is still clean and soft so all I do is splash water on my face and follow up with a moisturizer.
lexi r.
Elkhorn, WI
I have been using this acne wash for about three months now and I absolutely love this product! It was so worth the purchase and I have seen a huge difference. After using a large, large variety of products that have continued to not be so successful to my skin. My biggest worries about my skin have gone away and I could not be happier as I continue to use it.
Ashley F.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this face wash for about 15 years and refuse to try anything different. I have combination skin, and this cleanser gives me a fresh, clean feeling without drying out or being “harsh” on my skin. I always get compliments of my skin when using this and rarely have breakouts. I love this stuff!
Sydney M.
Parkland
Been using this product for five years now! It leaves my face tight and clear! I can actually see my skin improving. It shows after just two days my blemishes getting smaller. It smells nice and easy to use. Would recommend others, I have sensitive skin so it works really well with it.
Zinia M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Purchased at: Duane Reade
It’s one of my favorite face wash of all time. If I’m not interested to take my time and try a new kind, I’ll happily buy it without a second thought. It’s affordable and does it’s job. Cleans the face well. Only it cleans the face way too much I feel like. It feels really dry after a wash.
Daisy D.
Liberty, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
With all of the Neutrogena products I have, I could own a store! This is one at the top of the list! I don’t really have much acne but I have a lot of products for when I do get some acne and this one is one of the best! It truly cleans your pours and gives your face a fresh feeling!
Brooke M.
El Paso , TX
Best face wash ever! First one to clear my skin and Keep it clear! My face feels so tight and refreshed after using it. I go through these so quickly. I highly recommend if you’re still looking for your perfect face wash! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I really enjoy using this product and have found it to be very beneficial for my skin. I moved a few months ago and my skin reacted very poorly to its new environment. I never really break out (minus a hormonal zit once a month) or have any other issues, but I was breaking out constantly and having several other problems with my skin. After giving it some time and trying to ride it out, my old products just couldn't combat it and were no longer doing their job.

I tried this after seeing several people mentioned that their dermatologists recommended this and figured it wouldn't be a big loss if it wasn't a miracle product for me. My skin did take about a week to adjust to the product and I noticed some redness and added dryness in my skin during the first few days of use, but I was so pleased with how things went after that. I've been clear ever since and notice that my skin feels more consistent, softer, and glows more now. I've been using this for a few months, now, and am still continuing to see improvements. I will note that I do have dry skin and this can emphasize the dryness, but this is easily combatted with use of a daily moisturizer and sunscreen.
Alyssa F.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Target
This facial wash is one of my favorites! It is so gentle yet really clears up my acne. Overall this product is extremely effective! My only challenge is it is drying. I would love to see Neutrogena make a more moisturizing acne wash!
Emma P.
Readfield
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute FAVORITE face wash I have combo skin but it’s often more oily then dry and doing this one or two times a day really has helped my skin especially with stress from school I breakout more and this has cleared it all
Barbara C.
Hallsville, MO
Does anyone have drying issues, with it?
Katie H.
White Hall, AR
Does anyone else find that neutrogena face wash is very drying to their skin? Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Are there any generic options out there for this?
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Does it work?
How many times a day & how long have you been using this product? What are your results?