Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash

Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser

Does this really work and if so how long will it take to see results??
Does this product leave your skin dry? I used this years ago and it always left me dry, but I thought maybe a formula had been changed since then ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...me as well as this. It is not drying on my skin but may be if you have sensitive skin. I don't think any face wash is powerful enough on its own to get rid of acne (the medicine isn't on your skin long enough) but this is great as part of a regimen. It is oil-free so shouldn't give you breakouts!in reviews
Middleton , NH
This oil free acne wash from Neutrogena is amazing I felt so refreshed an relaxed I could feel the acne medicine working instantly it smelled good too Neutrogena is my all time favorite I will stand by this product time an time again !!!
I was recommended this by dermatologist for oily skin. It helps to control oil even though it did not strip my face off oils
auckland
Okay so I’ve been using this product for about 1 month, my acne hasn’t got worse and hasn’t got better. The ingredients in this isn’t amazing aswell and has a lot of fragrance with is bad for the skin.
Indianapolis, IN
Has a nice lather to it. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Did not see a difference in amount of acne reduced. However, I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate me.
Christchurch
This product is such a good one. whenever spots of acne appear I use this and within a few days they’re gone! The price is so affordable as well. Definitely recommend to people with acne to try. 10/10!!
Auckland
This product is terrible, if I could give it 0 stars I would. It burnt my face after 3 washes, my face swelled, went blotchy and itchy and it dried my skin like crazy. I then couldn't use anything on my face or neck due to it burning. A week later and my face is still peeling and dry, I have oily skin and have never experienced this kind of drying of my face before. Would not recommend.
it really clears up your skin and makes it super soft it made my pimples visible so i could pop them i think you could change the texture it is very effective and great i recommend this
this product is so so good it made almost Ll of my acne go away and i highly recommend it
It’s good for acne but dries out my skin. Using a good amount of moisture is must. It also depend what type of skin you have. I have a dry skin so....
this product is very drying it made my face peel along with my hands from the use and as soon as i stopped using it my face and hands went back to normal, personally i don’t recommend for people with combined skin but it could work for people with oily.

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Youngstown, OH