2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #85 in Facial Cleansers

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. see more...

• I m searching for something for my acne . Is this worths it . And i...1 Answers
  • Can you girls, show me you before and after with this product? Thanks1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience itchy skin after using this product 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
This brings back a lot of memories! I used to use this in high school! It was cheap and at the time I was breaking out and seeing a lot of commercials for this product and back them my breakouts weren't a big deal, now days thats a whole other story but I found that it helped? At least I think it did. Or it at least prevented more break outs and started my whole face care routine. Now that I'm 24? I probably won't even give it another glance, especially knowing that I'm allergic to salicsylic acids and that it can break me out twice as bad now. But when you're young and your face can handle it and needs a little help to balance out, I would say to give it a try.
Vianney A.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been using Neutragena since I first started getting acne as a teenager, I have loved their products since I can remember. So when I first tried this wash, I was expecting nothing but the best. And I feel as though this was the solution to all my acne problems the more I kept on using it the more my acne seemed to disappear. I love it.. The one negative thing I have to say is since my skin is so sensitive, it left my face really dry and feeling extra tight, but that's nothing a good cream couldn't fix, from their naturals line
Ana N.
Ana N.
Katy, TX
First off I have very sensitive and oily skin and i use this twice a day, once when I wake up and before I got to bed. The first time I used neutrogena oil free acne wash was in 9th grade when I had bad acne I've tried clean and clear but it just made it worse and bior just dried out my skin. I just love neutrogena because it works with my skin type and it isn't too hard or too rough and it doesn't dry out my skin. I've been using it for about 3 years now, it feels refreshing after every single wash my acne Has gotten better.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This is my holy grail of face wash. I'm 36 and suffer from the occasional pimple but mostly from hormonal breakouts along my jaw line. Using this daily with my clarisonic is the ONLY thing that keeps it at bay. If I stop I notice my skin changes within days. I've tried other cleansers even high end $50-$100 and nothing beats this for me and it's only $6-8 depending on the store. My skin never gets dried out from it. I recommend this to everyone who complains about breakouts! I love it and can't say enough good about it.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Salem, OR
This wash is by far nothing life changing, but it is a decent wash that does it's job. It's got convenient packaging so I can keep it in my shower without ruining it. It goes on nicely and doesn't irritate my skin to much. This is a face wash I buy when I might not have the money to buy the higher end cleanser. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling all dry and flaking like some can do
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
I used this face wash for 4 years! It was my go to and I recommended it to many people. I do not have extremely acne probed skin but this made my skin smooth and tamed my breakouts when they occurred. The smell on this product is nice and not too strong. I stopped using it when the information came out about the plastic beads in these types of face washes. I would go back to this if needed.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Burbank, IL
I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using it for maybe 10 years now. It is my go to. I have tried many other cleansers and I always tend to break out or get extremely dry skin after using them. I have never had an issue with this one. My skins is always clear when I use this. And it smells great which is an added bonus!
susie r.
susie r.
Bronx, NY
I've used Neutrogena products before and I was pleased so I decided to try this out. Unfortunately, this one isn't agreeable to my skin. It's harsh (mind you, I don't have sensitive skin) when I wash my face and OMG the smell it so strong. There is no subtle with this fragrance. For my skin, this isn't the best product to use.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
I use this oil free acne wash in the shower every night. I have very very dry skin when I wake up to put on my makeup, and then throughout the day it looks like I just showered because my face is so oily. Well this product definitely calms down my oiliness. I didn't give 5 stars, because it does burn your eyes in the shower
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bakersfield, CA
My face is ALWAYS clear! I have been using this product for about 2 years now & I can't find myself to switch to a different acne product. It DOES leave your face slightly dry after using it but I always use moisturizer after I use the face wash. It always has a very nice smell to it & it satisfies me 100%!
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
What is the difference among the gel cleaser and the foam cleaser? Because I tried this one and I like it but I tried the gel and it was to strong for me my skin was very dry. I don't know if it was just the texture or it has a stronger formula?
Alli M.
Alli M.
I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
Artajia R.
Artajia R.
Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
Karen F.
Karen F.
Whitefish, MT
Is this face wash good for combination skin?
althea c.
althea c.
is it better to apply it at night or in the mornings?