Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#68 in Facial Cleansers
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts.
Photos (5)
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV

This is an ok product, but it does not help with full face acne. It does help my breakouts look less noticeable and does help them become smaller, but it does not get rid of my acne. If I use this every day it drys out my face so I only use this every other morning. The smell is not to strong and it does smell fresh, which is nice. It is also thicker than the regular grapefruit wash and does not fry me out as much as that one does.

i sometimes use this on my chest and back and it does help me from getting acne in those areas.

This product is very affordable and could work for the occasional breakout. I have gone through 4 bottles of this and will repurchase if i need a face wash in a hurry. I will be looking for a better acne wash though.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX

This brings back a lot of memories! I used to use this in high school! It was cheap and at the time I was breaking out and seeing a lot of commercials for this product and back them my breakouts weren't a big deal, now days thats a whole other story but I found that it helped? At least I think it did. Or it at least prevented more break outs and started my whole face care routine. Now that I'm 24? I probably won't even give it another glance, especially knowing that I'm allergic to salicsylic acids and that it can break me out twice as bad now. But when you're young and your face can handle it and needs a little help to balance out, I would say to give it a try.
Vianney A.
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA

I have been using Neutragena since I first started getting acne as a teenager, I have loved their products since I can remember. So when I first tried this wash, I was expecting nothing but the best. And I feel as though this was the solution to all my acne problems the more I kept on using it the more my acne seemed to disappear. I love it.. The one negative thing I have to say is since my skin is so sensitive, it left my face really dry and feeling extra tight, but that's nothing a good cream couldn't fix, from their naturals line
Ana N.
Ana N.
Katy, TX

First off I have very sensitive and oily skin and i use this twice a day, once when I wake up and before I got to bed. The first time I used neutrogena oil free acne wash was in 9th grade when I had bad acne I've tried clean and clear but it just made it worse and bior just dried out my skin. I just love neutrogena because it works with my skin type and it isn't too hard or too rough and it doesn't dry out my skin. I've been using it for about 3 years now, it feels refreshing after every single wash my acne Has gotten better.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL

This is my holy grail of face wash. I'm 36 and suffer from the occasional pimple but mostly from hormonal breakouts along my jaw line. Using this daily with my clarisonic is the ONLY thing that keeps it at bay. If I stop I notice my skin changes within days. I've tried other cleansers even high end $50-$100 and nothing beats this for me and it's only $6-8 depending on the store. My skin never gets dried out from it. I recommend this to everyone who complains about breakouts! I love it and can't say enough good about it.
SAMANTHA E.
SAMANTHA E.

I started using this a few months ago when my skin was flaring up out of nowhere. Since this has salicylic acid in it I figured it would help with the break outs. Now, while my skin has gotten better I cannot attribute it completely to this face wash as I changed a few things all at once. An overhaul if you will lol Anyways, what I do love about this face wash is the light citrus scent, slight cooling feeling afterward, and that it isn't harsh or abrasive as many acne cleansers can be.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Salem, OR

This wash is by far nothing life changing, but it is a decent wash that does it's job. It's got convenient packaging so I can keep it in my shower without ruining it. It goes on nicely and doesn't irritate my skin to much. This is a face wash I buy when I might not have the money to buy the higher end cleanser. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling all dry and flaking like some can do
Aubrie F.
Aubrie F.

This face wash broke me out worse than ever. My face looked worse than it did in high school. It also dried my face out SOOOOO bad. My skin was so irritated and red and dry. I had skin flaking off daily. I also used the exfoliating one similar to this and it was pretty bad as well. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin or dry skin. This IS NOT a gentle cleanser by any means
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md

I used this face wash for 4 years! It was my go to and I recommended it to many people. I do not have extremely acne probed skin but this made my skin smooth and tamed my breakouts when they occurred. The smell on this product is nice and not too strong. I stopped using it when the information came out about the plastic beads in these types of face washes. I would go back to this if needed.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I used this face wash for about 2 years in my early teens and it really helped to keep my skin clear. I have very oily skin and I was very prone to breakouts a few years ago and I had tried so many different face washes to see which one would help clear up my skin and not cause me to break out. This was a clear winner and I highly recommend this to people with oily and acne prone skin.
Milagro G.
Milagro G.

What is the difference among the gel cleaser and the foam cleaser? Because I tried this one and I like it but I tried the gel and it was to strong for me my skin was very dry. I don't know if it was just the texture or it has a stronger formula?
Alli M.
Alli M.

I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
Artajia R.
Artajia R.

Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
Karen F.
Karen F.
Whitefish, MT
Is this face wash good for combination skin?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia , PA

I want to try this product but I'm not sure if is worth it to buy? I want to know if it really works?