BY NEUTROGENA

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. see more...

• I m searching for something for my acne . Is this worths it . And...1 Answers
  • Can you girls, show me you before and after with this product? Th...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience itchy skin after using this product 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily H.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Cream Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
Y’all, i know a Christmas and I’ve been getting stressed out. My chin broke out all over from stress...and I’ve never been one to get acne so I was freaking out. My fiancé went to the store and picked this up for me. I probably would have never bought it but I am so Glad he did!!! I started using it on a Saturday and it’s already clearing up! (It’s only Tuesday!) the best part is you can FEEL it working! Yes. Claims to “cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source” and I truly believe that since it’s the fastest I’ve ever cleared a breakout! Most def a face wash to keep around!
Mili M.
I fired neutrogena quite some time ago to try other acne, pore cleaning options & treatments. I've use products like neutrogena & Clinique mild cleanser the majority of my adolescent & young adult life with no issue. When I hit 30yrs acne and hormonal issues made my simple routine hard to clean up. Now this Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is actually the CREAM CLEANSER vs gel cleanser I had used before. My skin loves the cream and it doesnt clog pores either. Very affordable. I've missed you Neutrogena I have..
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
I used to have horrible acne when I was in eight grade, but this miracle product was discovered by me in high school and it truly changed my life. My acne went away within a month and it was all to this product. It leave a refreshing feeling after usage and doesn’t make my face break out or feel irritated. It’s the perfect face wash and my holy grail. I recommend this to everyone. I love it so much and i will always come back to it.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
I love this product! I’ve been using it for years now and it’s worked wonders on my acne. I feel refreshed after using it. Sometimes I’ll use it on my back, since I have some light acne there and it’s helped to clear it! Definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get rid of their acne.
Klaudia D.
It is a cheap cleanser. If you do want to spend a lot of money but still want to take care of your face this is a good option. It it good for those who have oily skin. I personally have a combination skin but it works out perfectly whenever I use it. At the beginning it helped a lot with acne.
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Great acne wash ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your skin ♥️✨so obsessed with all their different products ! I want them all! The price is unbeatable !
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
This face scrub has always been my go to. I have combination skin that can be oily at times. I find this product helps keep my skin from looking oily and also keeps any acne at bay. The scent is nice but can become overwhelming if you get headaches easy (like me)
I use this in combination with the oil free face wipes and I love that it does not dry my skin out
Andrea C.
['York springs', ''], PA
I use this product every day in the morning. It is a great way to wake up. It is such a gentle cleanse, but yet it gets you extremely clean. I also recommend the moisturizer that comes with it as well. I wake up everyday refreshed and ready to apply my make up of choice, or just go out with a naked face. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Melanie D.
I have been using this in conjunction with the First Aid Beauty cream cleanser and I like it so far. I’m not sure if this alone was helping clear my skin up, or if it is a combination of the two. But it smells nice, and I kind of like the slight tingling feeling I get after I rinse it off. Makes me feel like it is actually working!
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
I use this every morning and right after taking off my makeup at night. It glides on effortlessly, and smells great. It helps prevent against acne so that's an extra bonus. I've been using this since high school so it's been a few years now. I used to suffer a lot from acne and this helped keep it at bay.
Milagro G.
What is the difference among the gel cleaser and the foam cleaser? Because I tried this one and I like it but I tried the gel and it was to strong for me my skin was very dry. I don't know if it was just the texture or it has a stronger formula?
Alli M.
I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
Artajia R.
Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia , PA
I want to try this product but I'm not sure if is worth it to buy? I want to know if it really works?
althea c.
is it better to apply it at night or in the mornings?