BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control/Power-Gel Cleanser

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control/Power-Gel Cleanser

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control/Power-Gel Cleanser:

• Control your breakouts so acne is one less stress
  • Unique foaming gel cleanser instantly dissolves oil, fights breakouts, and soothes skin for amazingly clear skin
  • So advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges
  • Powerful microclear technology cuts through oil quickly to speed maximum-strength acne medication straight to the source of breakouts
  • Gentle skin soothers, including green tea and cucumber extracts, actively calm and soothe skin

Indications:

Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne

Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne

Ingredients: Active: Salicylic Acid 2%...Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Green 5, Blue 1, Citric Acid.

Directions:

Instructions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face; apply to hands, add water And work into lather; massage face gently; rinse thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control/Power-Gel Cleanser!
rohini S.
trinidad
Let me say this my dad bought this for me and its amazing its creamy but washes off squeaky clean good for middle of the day to refr
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
I love this. Is is strong without being harsh. Gets rid of all the dirt and dead skin on my face. I even use it to remove makeup. My face feels clean after I use it but not stripped of all the good oils and not excessively dry.
Jessica  R.
Victorville, CA
Neutrogena is my drugstore go to I've never had a product fail me , if you're skeptical just try it thank me later lol
Emily B.
Joelton, TN
I have noticed great results with all of the acne stress control line by neutrogena! This is a brand I trust and this line did not disappoint. I am prone to hormone and stress induced acne and I truly feel this is effective at targeting it!
Mikayla T.
Bloomingdale, IL
I like this cleanser a lot. I like the consistency, the cost, and the affect. It was very gel like and felt nice. I bought it at Walgreens for very cheap. It comes in a nice size with clean packaging. I am almost out so I definitely want to buy this again!
Mira H.
1,095 reviews
This is a solid acne cleanser. I wouldn't say it's better or worse than equivalents but it's soft on the skin.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great at controlling stress when paired with a bottle of Jack Daniels or a box of wine, do recommend 🍷
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is no joke. I go from this to clean and clear citrus stuff every other month I change so my face doesn't get used to it. It works like a charm.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
This product has made my skin clear up alot! This product is not very pricey, very affordable. This product was super effective and I love it! I've only used this once. I'd highly recommend to others.
Maricela R.
Mission, TX
Keep the my skin clear but dried it a lot as well. loved the smell of it, but I wouldn't use it on its own. or for prolonged periods of time. overall I would recommend it to others because it cleared my blemishes up fast. but I would also recommend them to use a moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?