BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

HAery H.
Delhi
Test360 I have to be at the top of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list 445 th and a L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting SprayHabitat for Humanity
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner I love this whole acne line. I have more than just the Toner. The salicylic acid has really helped my break outs and i can see my skin getting better each day. The toner has a real refreshing feeling after using the scrub and wash. I like that it is a triple action toner and helps prevent acne as well as clear it up. It has green tea and cucumber extracts which help sooth and refresh akin and i love that. If you are looking for a good acne treatment that works even through stress and oil this is really a good option.
cynthia w.
It didn't really help my acne. I was hoping that it would clear up my acne but it made my acne worse. It did not control my acne!
Desiree S.
Altus, OK
Every time I get skin care anything I try to get something both my husband and I can equally benefit from and this is one of those! I bought it at target and I love it! I love good toners and I feel like this is one! Smells great and works great!
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
This is the best toner! I never really used toner before I found this. It’s tingly, refreshing, cooling, and my face always feels super clean after using. I use this way more then I should, but I can’t help it. I absolutely love this toner
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
I wantes to love this product bit it was a total fail for me. It burned and irritated my face. I have acne prone skin and it never got rid of them plus more would come back. It dried out my skin i wouldnt recommend to anyone whom has sensetive skin.
Graciela R.
This toner removes all the gunk in the skin leaving it feeling refreshing. It helps with blemishes that are about to surface and helps control acne. After using it it leaves a mintypical feel.
Shelby G.
Purchased at: ULTA
The BEST toner/astringent for cleansing and acne clearing. The soothing properties like free tea and cucumber extract help balance out the strategic drying of the product and I never feel like I’m a desert even when I have a bad breakout. I wish I had a lifetime supply of this tbh!
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Pretty good toner. Im not sure that it balances out my skin but this, sponge with the corresponding face scrub has helped with my daughter's acne. She uses this in conjunction with her proactive and tends to like it. Affordable enough to give it a try see if you like it you might be surprised! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Megan D.
athens
This is my all time favorite toner. It doesn’t dry out my skin and helps with acne. The lid leaks a little. Even after I’ve used makeup wipes and washed my face it will get all the rest of my makeup off.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.