BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Destiny J.
EL PASO, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Works pretty good, my face cleared up after three weeks, it took a while but it works. You just have to keep up with it!
Lauren F.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Target
This toner is perfect before bed or throughout the day to wipe away daily dirt and impurities on ones face. This toner also helped reducing redness in my acne and has played a big role in clearing my skin.
Leah T.
Converse
This is a good product but it would dry my skin more than I liked. I have used many of these products before and I sure I will again. But it’s just not good for my skin especially with the winter time coming. It’s a great product if you have very oily skin or really bad bad breakouts, it’s great for that just not for me to use every day.
Kelsey C.
Lubbock
This astringent, while being much gentler on your skin than most made my skin oily. I used it once and chose not to buy it again. I wasn't too impressed by how my skin felt after use. I feel like by making their product gentler for the face, it became a little too moisturizing, for lack of a better term, and led to oiliness.
Katelyn M.
State above texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Ugh I LOVE this project!!! My skin gets so used to products that I use for acne, and it’s so sensitive. It’s hard to find something that I can use that won’t hurt me later on. This really does work!!! I use it before I put on my moisturizer (on my oily spots) and it works so well!!! It takes care of zits (on my back or chest or literally anywhere), and it doesn’t dry me out!!! Definitely recommend this!!!
Kayla A.
Onkaparinga Hills
I have always struggled with breakouts. Neutrogina is my go to to help this. Using their stress control brand.
Brooklyn H.
Loved this! I've only used it a couple times, but it made a big difference in my skin. It also helped my makeup stay on!
Andra C.
bucuresti
As a former acnee girl, i used to love this toner! It made my “getting rid of acnee” process a lot faster and was keeping my sebum in control! Loooove this!
shannon r.
Purchased at: Walmart
This always helps me at the end of the day when my face is just not being good. It help me clear up my skin immensely
Emily T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love the cucumber scent of the toner! And I have noticed I have less acne after using it for a month, and the pores around my nose have never been clearer! The only thing I didn't like about this toner was that it dried out my skin, even after using it once every couple days. But overall, it's a great product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.