BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jenna K.
Their stress control products do wonders, I love all of them! Unfortunately though, toner tends to dry out my skin more than help it. So nothing against this brand or toner, it's just not for me.
Erica K.
Astoria, NY
I've been using this product for years and it's in rotation with the toners I use through out the year. Its not to harsh on my skin and it doesn't dry out other parts of my face like other acne toners do. And very inexpensive! Amazing drugstore toner!!!
samantha s.
Bristol, PA
I have oily skin and get breaks outs every so often. When I get the breakouts or want to cleanse my face of the oils i will use this with a cotton ball and i see the dirt that was just lifted from my face and then to make sure its gone i will go over it a second time and its gone. I love this stuff
Diana C.
New Jersey
My skin is very sensitive and this product was not so great for my skin. However it does control the acné but if you stop using it the acne is going to be worse. I don't know if I recommend this product, but you should ask your doctor about this product.
Liliana L.
It controls oil very well and my face feels fresh after using it.  Easy to apply will recommend.  It did meet my expectations and package is nice and easy to open.  It was gentle with my skin and found reduction in my redness.  Good product to control acne.
Erica I.
This product is perfect for removing current breakouts and preventing new ones. I like to use it at night and skip moisturizing my face because if I moisturize after using this toner, it defeats the purpose. I would totally recommend this product to anyone that has trouble removing small blemishes.
Karen D.
Anaheim, CA
I use this once an a while when I'm going through break outs. It works pretty well and isn't too harsh. I try to only use it on problem areas because it will dry out some spots of my face if I use it all over. I do recommend as it is an affordable toner.
jessica j.
Augusta, GA
This product is really good , you dont have to use it everyday for it to work somedays i forget to use it , i have used it for a while now its not to pricey i bought it at walmart in the section with the facial cleaner i will continue to use this product
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
 This was an OK toner it wasn't my favorite told her that I have ever tried but it's a great start to something if you want to get rid of your acne. It is also a product that is really affordable if you don't want to buy Clinique make up or Estée Lauder
Breanna B.
This toner does WONDERS for my skin! I use it at night and it definitely helps with my acne!! It is very affordable and the packaging is convenient. One thing that might throw you off is that it does leave a burning sensation of the skin but it isnt off-putting and it doesnt ruin the product for me.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.