BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
This product has alcohol in it which is not that great for the skin, but i like that is is a gentle toner that wipes away dirt and oil if you need a little pick me up but you definitely need a moisturizer after using this product. would not use for sensitive skin.
Temis R.
I use this after I've cleaned my face and wash off all my makeup and even after I've cleaned my face with my cleansers I still get makeup out with this toner!!! I love it super gentle on my sensitive skin and love how it leaves my skin feeling
Lynn V.
Denton, TX
I have went through 2 of these bottles and I must say it gets everything out of my pores. You would think that after a scrub and cleanser, your face would be dirt free, but this toner makes sure there is nothing left. I recommend this for anyone who is acne prone!
Melissa R.
Missouri City, TX
I love the smell of this toner. It has a refreshing scent. It does sting a bit in certain areas, but that just shows me that it's doing its job. Don't use too much because it could dry out your skin, especially in the Winter.
Amber N.
The Woodlands
This product is good and bad. I can see the dirt and makeup behind removed on my makeup pads, however, it tends to burn and dry out my skin a bit. My skin is very sensitive so that could be the reason why! It works great but does not agree with my sensitive skin.
Jade R.
Middlesboro, KY
I struggled with acne for most of my beginning high school years. One thing I found that was extremely effective at keeping them at bay was this product. It took away redness and took down pimples overnight. Definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with acne!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
This is my go-to toner. I usually buy it at target, as they sell it for about $6, versus $8-9 at CVS/Walgreens. It helps remove any dirt and grime that I may have missed with my makeup remover and cleanser, and helps clean my face before bed and to start off my day.
B K.
Waveland, MS
I really like the acne stress control line. It definitely calmed my skin within just a few days. Redness, and acne were controlled well with this line. Received compliments on my face after using for a few days. Definitely recommend all the acne stress products.
Tania F.
This toner is amazing! I recently had a cluster of acne breakouts on my cheek, from using a new cleanser and toner. I went back to my former cleanser and this neutrogena toner. My acne has cleared and the dark pigment in my skin, from the breakout, has lightened.
April L.
Great item to help clean your face!  You get good about for what you pay for and it lasts a ling time if you use it rigbt and not over do it. Ive used this product for years and it amazes me every time. I love how clean my face feels after its been applied!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.