BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Luis A S.
Harvey, IL
Best one I've tested for acne and toning. It's not as bad with the alcohol sent and feeling. It's also not as drying even though applying a moisturizer after every time I use it is still necessary just like any other toner
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
This product has alcohol in it which is not that great for the skin, but i like that is is a gentle toner that wipes away dirt and oil if you need a little pick me up but you definitely need a moisturizer after using this product. would not use for sensitive skin.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love this stuff! I use it after I wash my face and it tightens and cleans my face! For the price you can't beat it! Once you out it on you can feel it working right away! Amazing stuff and improves my face
Carleigh B.
Jarreau, LA
I wish I could say this product worked for me because I was super excited to try it out! It just did not do anything for my skin unfortunately. It neither broke me out nor cleared my acne. I didn't like that it caused a burning sensation on the acne on my chin.
Ashley M.
Warwick, RI
This product is good for my acne and I use it when I'm breaking out but I don't use it any other time because it can be super harsh on my skin and really dry it out. I have combo skin so maybe it would be better for oily skin but it is prettt harsh and alcoholy
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
This is my go-to toner. I usually buy it at target, as they sell it for about $6, versus $8-9 at CVS/Walgreens. It helps remove any dirt and grime that I may have missed with my makeup remover and cleanser, and helps clean my face before bed and to start off my day.
Tania F.
This toner is amazing! I recently had a cluster of acne breakouts on my cheek, from using a new cleanser and toner. I went back to my former cleanser and this neutrogena toner. My acne has cleared and the dark pigment in my skin, from the breakout, has lightened.
B K.
Waveland, MS
I really like the acne stress control line. It definitely calmed my skin within just a few days. Redness, and acne were controlled well with this line. Received compliments on my face after using for a few days. Definitely recommend all the acne stress products.
April L.
Great item to help clean your face!  You get good about for what you pay for and it lasts a ling time if you use it rigbt and not over do it. Ive used this product for years and it amazes me every time. I love how clean my face feels after its been applied!
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
Love this product. It is great for oily or dry skin. I always have a 3 or 4 step skincare routine and I do it every morning and night. I use this product, then the acne stress control triple-action toner, and then acne defense face lotion. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne, especially with blackheads. From when I first used it, I saw results overnight! It's great to finally find something that works
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.