BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Laura C.
Miami, Florida
This is so great! It has improved my skin in so many ways! It has made my acne a lot less severe and frequent. It made my skin a lot more even, no more really oily places!! It doesn't over dry or leave a residue, it's perfect really! Great for anyone struggling with combination or oily skin, or acne. Amazing!!
Serina C.
Fresno , CA
I recommend this product to everyone! This works great for me, I have dry skin, I don’t have bad acne I’ll get a pimple here and there. When I do get pimples, I put this toner on my face and the next day it’s flat/dried out. It also removes what my face wash doesn’t.
Linzy L.
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite toner!! I have oily acne prone skin and this definitely helps tone down the oilyness and i've noticed my acne has gotten a lot better eversince i started using this toner
Marisela L.
My face has always been some what oily, and this product made it less oily. I've recently have gotton more acne and i don't understand why so I didn't buy the product again. This product has worked for some people, but not for me so I really would'nt recommend it.
Alexandra S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product leaves my skin feeling firm and smooth, which is great. But it can dry it out if I use it too often. I definitely feel like it really disinfects my skin and removes a lot of the oil and dirt buildup leftover that my makeup remover and face wash don't get.
Kaitlyn C.
Normally don't use toners too often - but saw this on the shelf and decided to try it out.  I actually loved it! The best part was is that it did not leave my face feeling super dry. I definitely felt clean and my skin was really receptive to it. Would buy again!
Courtney L.
Morgantown, WV
It's been a while since I've used this but I remember it being gentle to my skin, it didn't burn like other products do and I really liked it! I stopped using it bc it dried my face out, but I have really oily skin and if I put too much on it, it dries out really fast.
Lauren S.
I did not like this. I have cystic acne, and this did nothing for it. The main ingredient is alcohol, and I prefer not to use that on my sensitive skin. I like the smell, but that's about it.
Stephanie E.
Estero , FL
I did try this toner before. I thought it was effective and good for the price. It does the job that I expect in a toner. I did notice an improvement in my acne. I purchased this from Target. I would purchase it again. I would recommend to others, its a good product.
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
It is so amazing the amount of crap this stuff pulls off your face. I use a face wash in the shower, go back over with a facial toilette to remove any missed raccoon eyes off my face followed by this and it's disgusting how gross the cotton round still is. I will always use this
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.