BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Mariana S.
Westborough
I love this toner!! I take it with me traveling and use it at home. It met my expectations and cleans my pores very well. I bought it at CVS Pharmacy at a reasonable price as a first time buyer. I would buy it again for how effective it is! Recommend it for those with oily skin!
Paola M.
Recently bought this because there were multiple positive reviews online and decided to give it a try. Unfortunately it dries up my face a lot and smells too much of alcohol which is not great. I use very little of it but the bottle does come big so I'm going to have it a while.
Kelsey P.
Evanston, IL
My skin feels a lot clearer and I have less breakouts the day after using it. I use this in conjunction with Neutrogena's grapefruit cleanser in the morning. I don't have high expectations for toners as the last toner I used dried out my skin, but this toner keeps my skin moist.
Maggie G.
Awesome! I can't believe how well this works. I could wash my face a million times and use a deep scrub and this cleanser still removes dirt and residue on my face! I also love that it does not dry out my skin, however it will dry up acne and leave a scaly patch over the blemish
Himara K.
I feel that this toner lead to more blackheads on my face. I was very disappointed with the results. I feel like my skin tends to break out in blackheads with all toner though so I'm not sure what the case is with this one. It didn't work for me though and I will not repurchase.
Fabiana C.
Medford, MA
This product its perfect, I used this three times a week and help me a lot, because I have acne and a oily skin and this is for that. The first time I used it I saw the difference inmediately. I recommend this product, its perfect if you need to control your acne and oily skin
Jessica S.
Winsted
This toner is by far my favorite. It gets rid of dirt and grime after cleansing and after using this for a month or so I really saw a difference in the way my skin looked. It was clearer, brighter, and smoother. Along with this it has a minty feeling that leaves you feeling refreshed and like the product is actually working.
Sarah S.
Pinellas Park, FL
This toner was very great at taking off all the oil. It did have a not peasant smell however. For the price I would say it was a good deal and I would use it again in the future for a budget product. If I had more money to spend I would prob go for another high version option.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
I began using this product when I was sixteen and still use it eight years later. While I do not have frequent acne, I often have breakouts when I am stressed. By using this product I am able to help prevent breakout as well as keep them managed when they do inevitably happen.
Megan A.
This toner is good, but it is not my favorite. It dries my skin out, but it does feel very cleansing. I used to use this all the time, but now I mainly use it to remove stubborn makeup and to cleanse. It is effective, but it could be better, and I would semi recommend it.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.