BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Dairielis L.
Waterbury, CT
Okay So I Have Ance & This Controls It So Well. I'm Really Inlove With This. Especially I Do Have An Oily Face But It Help Control It Too. Neutrogena Overall Is Perfect For Me & i Really Recommend Y'all To Buy Any Type Of There Brands.
Rebecca G.
Sun City Ctr, FL
I've used this Toner for 3 years and it works very well at reducing acne size and redness overnight. The smell is a little strong in my opinion, but I don't care because I see the amazing results! I can look past the smell. I highly recommend this to anyone with outstanding redness.
Maddie A.
I've been using this product once or twice a day for about a month now, along with the face wash for it, and love it. It cleared my skin within a week and quickly gets rid of any break out that pops up.
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
This definitely has a scent to it but it is not unpleasant. I did not like it for my face because if felt too heavy, like I was leaving a residue, and my skin didn't like that.. However it worked nicely for the acne on my shoulder blades! That is why it gets 4 stars instead of lower.
Julissa R.
This is a good product I picked it up and Walmart to give it a try and when I went home I used it for a good 3 months and it did help but it also did leave my skin a little bit more on the dryer side and it normally is but it calm down my acne and I really did like it except of the fact that my skin was a little bit more dryer and red
Joel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love, love, love this !!!! I use it as a. Beauty regimen since I use make up and yeah sometimes I do tend to break out a lot because of stress but I find that since using this, it has helped me maintain smooth beautiful skin and I would definitely recommend!
Jennafer F.
I love this toner!! It def. keeps those ugly breakouts from appearing! It has exceeded my expectations. It also has a very pleasant smell and I am a repeat customer!! I wish the packaging was alittle different maybe like a spray!! I just think the packaging now can get alittle messy.
Tori V.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like this toner! It always makes my face feel nice, clean, and refreshed when I use it. I've purchased it multiple times, and I'm never disappointed with it. It helps keep my face even and clear. It doesn't smell terrible like some that I have tried, so that's always a plus!
Morgan J.
I highly recommend this product to anyone with acne prone skin. It helps to prevent less breakouts and also exfoliates dead skin so my face is super smooth. The smell and slight burning feeling is a little off putting at first but the product itself works so well so I don't mind it.
Ashlyn C.
I bought this toner in hopes that it would even out the redness and reduce the oiliness on my face without being too stringent, but it disappointed. It makes my skin feel refreshed, but only briefly and then I start to feel sticky and oily again. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.