BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
This should the toner I use right now because I've been having a break out. It works really well has helped my skin alot I'm not going to say it's 100% better but I feel like it has definitely help my acne!
Hananh G.
Grapevine, TX
I think this product does a lot of what it says it's suppose to do. It clears up a lot of the redness of my face & keeps most of my acne to a minimum. I've only been using this product for about 2 months.
Rubi H.
I used this toner for months and never realized that it was too harsh on my skin, causing even more breakouts because of how dry my face would end up even if I moisturized. Thought that because it said acne control that it was legit and blamed every other product. It just wasn’t for me
Crystal Z.
Winnetka, CA
For most of us stress usually means breaking out and then stressing more over unwanted zits. This toner really helps out especially for those who have more to worry about than the next pimple. It's fast and simple just apply on your face after washing it. One less thing to worry about.
Stephanie J.
Los Angeles
A friend had this toner at her house, and since I have had great experiences with the Acne stress control line, I decided to try it out, it worked wonderful. Made my skin have that extra clean feeling, cleared my oily forehead, and didn't irritate my skin at all. Would highly recommend.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I loved the smell and the results at first, but after continued use, it really dried my skin out to the point where it was flaking off even with heavy moisturizer! It was way to harsh for my skin, but did help to clear my acne. I would use it every so often as to not irritate my skin.
Morgan V.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Amazing product! Has helped my breakouts tremendously. It not only treats current pimples but helps prevent ones from forming. I swear by this product and use it daily! Highly recommend this to anyone looking to solve their skin problems!
Sierra B.
Lexington, KY
When applying, I can feel this toner tingling in my pores. It makes me feel like it's actually working, lol. It makes your face feel really fresh and clean. Especially on hot summer days, this helps to get rid of oil so that your face doesn't feel gross when you go out in the hot sun.
Jennifer P.
Chicopee, MA
I love this product. I'm always trying new products for my acne and I keep going back to this one. I pair this with the acne stress control scrub to get the best results. After a few uses I can tell a difference in my skin, it really cleans my skin and prevents other acne from coming.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Love neutropenia products! I use this product on my oily skin and it dries my face out not too much but just enough to slow down the oil. It is reasonably priced and well worth every penny.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.