BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
This left my face feeling incredibly fresh and clean! I didn't notice any particular difference in my oiliness throughout the day but my skin did look noticeably clearer. The astringent can be a little harsh on acne when applied but nothing unbearable, it just shows it's doing its job!
Candice G.
phoenix
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. My skin has never looked so clear. I don’t even have to use it every night. I only use it when I notice any little irritation or if I notice a big zit coming, and it will shrink the size of any zits! It helps fade scars too. Just be careful with putting it on any open zits bc it will irritate it
Marissa M.
This stuff burns!!! I do not use this anymore because it makes my skin burn, and turn red! And even if I put it on my chin, it something is so strong that my eyes water! It also dries my skin out so much, and I am an oily skin type, so if you have dry, sensitive or normal skin, stay far away!
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Love this toner it does a great job cleansing and keeping my oily skin in check. I use to use this everyday but it started to dry my skin out - since switching to every other day I have no issues. My only recommendation would be to use this every other day to ensure that you dont dry out your skin!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to use this product when I was a teenager. I remember it working to control oil in the mornings when I would wake up a greaseball. It also kept any little acne bumps or breakouts at bay if I kept using it faithfully, but once I fell off using it the effects of course are not lasting ones. I remember it smelling kind of like soap, but more accurately like the liquid from those bubble you would blow with the little plastic wand as a kid (or maybe even now..no judgement, I still like to play bubbles too 😉) yes, it smelled just like that. They may have changed the formula over the years though. I also remeber it could be kinda harsh on any open skin or raw red patches or bumps, I do believe it is made with alcohol and therefore can sting on any open wounds and can be very drying. If I am correct about the alcohol be very careful if you have dry skin and especially if you have a skin condition, in that case this could make your problems a whole lot worse! Regardless of your skin type I would suggest ALWAYS applying some type of moisturizer after using this product!
Mattie G.
I have very oily skin so I try to stay with non oily products. While this wasn't overly drying and actualy pretty gentle. But I honestly didn't see a difference with my acne production. Granted with  skincare it will need to be used repeatedly but I was hoping for more after 2 wees.
Sarah K.
When I first found this line of products by Neutrogena, I thought it was made for me and my stressed-out self! I love this toner. Works quickly and effectively to remove dirt, oil, and excess makeup, while still being gentle on skin. Have repurchased so many times that I can't even count :)
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
This product does what it's supposed to, and, to top it all off, it smells like cucumbers so I can almost imagine I'm having a spa day! It doesn't burn when you apply it or leave a sticky residue like some other toners I've tried. I do still have my resistant acne though, so it's not perfect.
Jennifer H.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have been using this product for years now and it works! I have occasional breakouts like a pimple here and there and this helps the breakouts. I use this after I cleanse my face with makeup remover wipes and a gentle cleanser and it helps remove any residue left over so I feel extra clean!
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have a very sensitive and oily skin. I purchased this toner thinking that it will be good since it is oil free. However, it seem to be a little harsh on my skin. After using it for a week, I have little red bumps on my face. I might be reacting to it. When I stopped using it, my face cleared.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.