BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Myrissa M.
Love this stuff works so well with my skin leaving it oil free which my skin is very oily! I have only purchased this product once but i will buy again as soon as i run out i love everything about this product!
Connie T.
Okay first off this sting a lot when I first applied it onto my face.ost cleansers I used before never really stung my face. My friend once said when it stings the first couple times it means it’s working... uhmmm that’s the first I’ve heard that. And this causes a lot of redness on my face as well.
Marissa M.
This stuff burns!!! I do not use this anymore because it makes my skin burn, and turn red! And even if I put it on my chin, it something is so strong that my eyes water! It also dries my skin out so much, and I am an oily skin type, so if you have dry, sensitive or normal skin, stay far away!
Kate M.
I have always had acne breakouts ever since I was a teenager. I have tried any and everything and this stuff right here is the holy grail. I wash my face and apply this all over my face with a cotton pad. It clears up my breakouts and doesn't dry out my skin or damage it. I love this stuff!!!!
Herani G.
Pflugerville, TX
I used this product till I finished one bottle and I didn't really see much change in my face. It got the dirt out of my face but I wasn't completely in love with it. It is very gentle on the face, so that was a good thing. I probably honestly would buy it again, just because it didn't do too much for my face and I love trying new products so I'll most likely be inclined to try something else
Jennifer H.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have been using this product for years now and it works! I have occasional breakouts like a pimple here and there and this helps the breakouts. I use this after I cleanse my face with makeup remover wipes and a gentle cleanser and it helps remove any residue left over so I feel extra clean!
Noelle W.
Derwood
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner i have only recently started using this product but I really like it so far. It is pretty harsh on the skin and it does burn (maybe because I’ve just started using it) but I really like it I can feel it picking up any dirt on my face and it always shows on the cotton pad!!!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to use this product when I was a teenager. I remember it working to control oil in the mornings when I would wake up a greaseball. It also kept any little acne bumps or breakouts at bay if I kept using it faithfully, but once I fell off using it the effects of course are not lasting ones. I remember it smelling kind of like soap, but more accurately like the liquid from those bubble you would blow with the little plastic wand as a kid (or maybe even now..no judgement, I still like to play bubbles too 😉) yes, it smelled just like that. They may have changed the formula over the years though. I also remeber it could be kinda harsh on any open skin or raw red patches or bumps, I do believe it is made with alcohol and therefore can sting on any open wounds and can be very drying. If I am correct about the alcohol be very careful if you have dry skin and especially if you have a skin condition, in that case this could make your problems a whole lot worse! Regardless of your skin type I would suggest ALWAYS applying some type of moisturizer after using this product!
Sarah K.
When I first found this line of products by Neutrogena, I thought it was made for me and my stressed-out self! I love this toner. Works quickly and effectively to remove dirt, oil, and excess makeup, while still being gentle on skin. Have repurchased so many times that I can't even count :)
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
This product does what it's supposed to, and, to top it all off, it smells like cucumbers so I can almost imagine I'm having a spa day! It doesn't burn when you apply it or leave a sticky residue like some other toners I've tried. I do still have my resistant acne though, so it's not perfect.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.