BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Carina C.
Clementon, NJ
This toner is one of my staples, I keep coming back to it over and over again. It's not utterly expensive,  but it works like a high end one. I love how it cools down my face and any breakouts I may have. I recommend this to all my girls who have acne problems, younwill. It be disappointed with it.
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
Helps keep my acne under control without over-drying or irritating my skin. I use it after washing and before moisturizing with a cotton pad. It does have alcohol in it, so steer clear if that's a deal breaker. It's an average toner for an average price and a way to add some salicylic acid to my face routine.
Des🧜🏽‍♀️ G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to toner, it’s super cheap and last Mrs long time! I use it after I shower and after I take off or before I put on my makeup. It’s a great product and leaves my sling feeling clean and ready to go! I would highly recommend this product with their Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Taylor L.
Graham, WA
This is my absolute favorite toner, and trust me I’ve tried my fair share of toners. My skin is especially tricky being that it’s a combination of dry and oily, but this product seems to balance it out. I use this product twice daily, and every time afterwards my skin is left feeling so clean and refreshed!
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
My go to toner during those hormonal weeks that cause acne! Just a cotton round and a small amount of this toner on those annoying zits every other day and say bye bye to zits! I don't recommend daily use unless breakouts are crazy, it's very drying so be sure to do your normal moisturizing routine after this toner.
Alice K.
Great toner that leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. However I recently increased the concentration of my retinol serum and found this toner too harsh for the sensitive skin that resulted. I think I will need to leave it out until my skin settles with the new retinol. Otherwise I recommend this.
Ashley Q.
Borden, IN
I use this according to the directions on the bottle. Usually 3xs a day when my break outs are bad and once at night when not. I gotta say. This stuff works. I haven't skipped it since I found it, and it smells clean.
Alexia H.
I feel like this toner really gets the dirt and oil out of my pores. It has the classic burn of normal toners, but isn't too bad. I've used it for a couple months now, but am less than a quarter of the way through the bottle. When the time comes for me to repurchase toner, I will definitely buy this again.
Madison B.
Searcy
This product is really harsh. It smells really strong and while it does seem to help a bit with acne, I don’t think drying my skin out to the point that it does helps my skin overall. If I only had a Walmart or drugstore to shop at for a toner I suppose this is what I would grab, but it’s not my favorite.
°•Flora•° M.
Kissimmee, FL
To put it simple it is very useful and doesn’t leave your skin with the weird residue and I would recommend it for anybody who is looking for an affordable toner especially those with sensitive skin
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.