BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Eugenia M.
I haven't used this product for long but so far I do enjoy it. I have used it for a few weeks now and it seems to be gentle on my skin but still tough. It reduced shine on my face and my skin seems more even. Would definitely recommend to my girls. ooo p
Jorja B.
Edmonton, AR
Love to use this for "that time of the month" when things get a little crazy. It brings down the redness and inflammation but isn't to harsh which I appreciate.
Celine B.
Lotion idéale pour les ados ou peaux à problème. Aspect fraîcheur et agréable. Odeur très agréable. Facile et rapide. Ne fais pas la peau grasse, facile à poser
Cassie T.
Greenmount
Having quite oily parts of my skin I enjoyed that this was oil free yet still fairly moisturising. Didn’t particularly notice any long term improvements though.
Jayden K.
This product work fantastically and it really helped for my oily skin and acne, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't dry out the pores but helps the oil
LauraLeticia G.
This product isn't bad but it isn't amazing either. it helps to remove traces of makeup left behind by facial soap but it doesn't help with my acne outbreaks.
Je l'utilise souvent lorsque je reviens de travailler pour nettoyer en profondeur ma peau et j'ai le sentiment du travail accomplit quand j'utilise ce produit.
Shivali D.
ludhiana
Really good toner. I had acne and I still do sometimes, and i have noticed that this toner does not itch on my skin and it really helps and does its job well.
anna s.
I love this!! So far among toner thati tried this is the one that realy helped me with my breakout. Its not harsh on my skin and i got really a sensitive skin.
Nicole K.
Portland, OR
I always put this on with a cotton ball when I am fresh out of the shower. I feel it sting a little bit which I like because it helps me feel like it’s working
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.