BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this toner for years during my cycle, when I am most likely to break out. It's affordable and does the job you need it to. As I've gotten older I find I don't need to use it anymore but I would recommend it to those people who are dealing with monthly or even more frequent breakouts.
Steffi C.
Pittsburgh
I wouldn't count on this product alone to cure acne related issues but it is certainly effective when used with other Nutrogena skin care products. I've been using this product for almost Two years (in addition to other products) and I have found that it is gentle enough to use daily and keeps my skin clean.
Brooke O.
I love using this product to cleanse my face, usually after removing my makeup or in the mornings if I'm not going to wear makeup. It met my expectations and did not irritate my skin. I would buy this product again and recommend to somebody looking to help clean their face. I can't say that it completely prevented me from getting acne, but I do think it helped.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
My go to toner during those hormonal weeks that cause acne! Just a cotton round and a small amount of this toner on those annoying zits every other day and say bye bye to zits! I don't recommend daily use unless breakouts are crazy, it's very drying so be sure to do your normal moisturizing routine after this toner.
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
Helps keep my acne under control without over-drying or irritating my skin. I use it after washing and before moisturizing with a cotton pad. It does have alcohol in it, so steer clear if that's a deal breaker. It's an average toner for an average price and a way to add some salicylic acid to my face routine.
Des🧜🏽‍♀️ G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to toner, it’s super cheap and last Mrs long time! I use it after I shower and after I take off or before I put on my makeup. It’s a great product and leaves my sling feeling clean and ready to go! I would highly recommend this product with their Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Madison B.
Searcy
This product is really harsh. It smells really strong and while it does seem to help a bit with acne, I don’t think drying my skin out to the point that it does helps my skin overall. If I only had a Walmart or drugstore to shop at for a toner I suppose this is what I would grab, but it’s not my favorite.
Destiny S.
Grand Rapids, MI
As a teenager, my skin is constantly feeling oily throughout the day and to use this product at the beginning and end of my dad makes me feel refreshed. Has actually decreased the amount of acne appearing on my face over the time period of just 5-10 uses!
Krystal P.
I found this product at Walmart to be very affordable but a little on the harsh side for sensitive skin. It does take some time before you start to notice what it's doing for your skin. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
I live by this product! I use it a couple of times a day to protect against acne. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't make your skin oily like most toners did for me. after a short amount of time using it i can see the difference in my skin, and sometimes the acne disappears overnight!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.