BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jennie M.
This is my go to during breakouts. It helps clear up my acne during these times. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
yesenia e.
scarborough, ON
I didn't really feel like this actually worked on my skin. It did actually stung when I applied it but I never saw a difference
cxx c.
This product helped me a lot with my acne. It cleans your skin very well. I used twice a day. I saw a difference after 2 weeks.
Rebecca H.
Works great with controlling the acne on your face and is gentle on your skin. Doesn't dry your face out or leave a bad scent.
Átina S.
Não tenho linhas de expressão e nem acnes, mas passei a usar pra prevenir! E sabe de uma? Eu amei! Está funcionando super bem!!
Allessandra B.
I enjoed this toner! I bought it once, but i wouldn't mind using it again. I enjoyed the scent and the feeling of my skin after
Yinezkha V.
Santiago
The Neutrogena oil free acne stress is a very good product, i like to use it because of the acne control and avoid all of that!
Gabriela H.
Querétaro,Qro
Excelente producto, limpia los poros, elimina absolutamente todas las imputes de la cara. Exfolia y sientes la piel muy fresca.
Anaïs C.
My little sister used it for some month and she was very happy about it. It's a good product you can use on your daily life. 👌
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
This toner is perfect to me
I have oily skin, it make my face clean and light
The problem is it’s difficult to find it in Egypt
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.