BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

sheraiw W.
London
Nice product.  Leaves my face feeling refreshed. However not a big fan of the smell. The product was effective
Nasreen R.
This is a power cream
This helps to treat acne and problem skin even before it starts
Ripple action and helps sooth skin
catty g.
I really like it, especially because I have oily skin, I removed the brightness and It remains For me all day clean face.
Manjot K.
I luv this product, it helps me to reduce break outs and helps to clean my skin🤗
I will definately recommend this product
Ashley E.
Corner Brook
During stressful times, I get some acne breakouts so using this has helped me a lot to reduce the severity of breakouts.
Camelia T.
Longueuil
This products works good but he's not it is not much effective. It takes effect temp to do and we have to put quite often
Laura G.
The product helped me to prep my skin before make-up and helped with making my skin more clear and getting less Pimpels.
elisangela s.
Oproduto em si é bom otimo para a pele do rosto preserva a boa aparencia do rosto dando aspecto vivo e brilhosos na pele
Es fantástico me sirvió mas que otros productos para el cuidado del acné que suelo tener y lo utilizó como desmaquillantr
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
works great for me because i get stress acne a lot, and i also have pretty oily skin! makes my face feel and look great.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.