BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
nicole b.
Worked well at decreasing the oil on my skin, and as such it decreased my acne. It is a little bit harsh on the skin so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with sensitive skin.
Kimberly D.
I love love this toner!!! My face is really oily and tends to break out every time I will be having my monthly period so this products really help my face to lessen pimples or acne on my face. But sometimes I feel like this product is too strong so I only use this whenever I have a pimples or if Theres already a small bump on my face.
Charlie C.
This is my holy grail toner! I suffer from breakouts more than the average person so skincare is a must for me. Neutrogena has always been a brand that I can rely on for skincare and this toner really helps soothe and remove all of my blackheads and just generally leaves my skin feeling a lot smoothr, more and more after every use!
Zuleyca R.
I've used this product for 2 years now and even though i like it and it works pretty good controling my acne breakouts it dries my skin so much that it feels stretched out.
Caroline P.

My skin is very, very oily, therefore, all oil free product is welcome. This particular is very good, it reduces the oiliness and it reduces the acne in a considerable way. Super recommend it
Katie W.
I use the Neutrogene Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Cream Cleanser and it works miracles for MY skin. Mostly horomonal breakouts along chin. However, the toner was a little much for me. Does dry out acne but also dried out my skin too much. More suitable for oily skin types.
Kailla A.
Brantford, ON
I really liked this toner for the first almost 2 weeks then I started getting dry patches on my typically oily skin, like peeling patches so I stopped using this and after a week my skin was back to normal so I'd have to say this toner is very drying. Wouldn't recommend
Ieva R.
Neutrogena has always been my favorite problem skin brand, I have been using their pink face scrub for about 3 years now and it's the only one I use. This toner is a new addition to my skin care collection but I would definitely recommend it. It feels like it gets to work straight away and feels great after cleansing.
Rebeca C.
I suffered from acne my entire teen life and part of my twenties. People recommended many things, even the unimaginable. I discovered Neutragena Oil-Free Ance Stress and it has worked miracles for me! Now, after I have used it for many year I have a clear skin! I wouldn't doubt in recommending this great product!
Ranya I.
This products helps a lot to remove acne, I've been using this product for so long and I'm so happy about it, it's a really good value, it feels so great on the skin, it's really gentle and I have dry skin. I recommend this a looot if you have acne, helps a lot.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.