BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church
This is the first product that help my acne. I have breakout during finals week, my aunt bought this for me and 3 days after my acne start to clear up
Cristiana V.
Utilizo esse produto a mais ou menos tres meses.Por possuir uma pele muito oleosa na area da testa e nariz o produto reduziu bastante esta oleosidade.
Sam f.
Norwich
I use this more in the summer when my skin is a bit more greasy. Although I do find it hard to find in the shops. It does clean my skin really well.
Dana S.
It’s not the best toner I’ve tried and it also doesn’t have the best ingredients. For my skin it didn’t really work but the price is definitely fair.
CLAUDA B.
Lo he usado por muchos años y la manera en que limpia tu piel y la mantiene libre de grasa es increíble, ahora mis hijos adolescentes la usan tanbien
Natasha L.
Saint John, NB
Since I get quite a few breakouts around the chin area, I found it happens a little less often now that I use this every day after cleansing nightly.
sara a.
I had to buy this as my skin was very oily just after I put makeup but this product made by skin matte before applying makeup and it is cheap aawell
Nicole O.
You fill it working into your pores and cleaning all the dirt. One of my most haves in my skin care routine for beautiful acne and redness free skin.
Lamees o.
I have tried this product and I am so impressed with the results ! I would definetly purchase this again as I could see clear improvement in my skin.
laura z.
I love the line of the Neutrogena products they work very well with my skin Bass and helps prevent breakouts and leaves my skin fresh and not oily
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.