BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Monalisha S.
cuttack
Its really a gud product I usually luv to use this product its really works very gud in my face I luv it,have to use alteast once
Alejandra R.
Si lo usas constantemente su efecto te hace lucir una piel mas bella, pero para que esto suceda lo tienes que usar constantemente
Brooke K.
Kirkland Lake, CA
This dried out my skin super badly! It didn’t really work for my acne either. Not for people with oily skin.. it makes it worse!
Kristyn N.
Easton, MD
This is one of my daily use toners it makes my face feel so much better. Plus the price isn't bad for the quality of the product
Andressa S.
Maravilhoso. a pele fica mais fresca, com aspecto de limpa mesmo. pro meu tipo de pele é ideal. prepara muito bem pra maquiagem.
Dominika G.
Is a good product I like neutrogena and maybe I will buy next bottle but I love check new cosmetics that why from me 4 star's 😇👌
cxx c.
This product helped me a lot with my acne. It cleans your skin very well. I used twice a day. I saw a difference after 2 weeks.
Carla R.
miami
PERFECTO! soy de piel grasa y mi piel y mis poros han mejorado muchisimo! Buen empaque, buena presentacion. Lo recomiendo 100%.
Jennie M.
This is my go to during breakouts. It helps clear up my acne during these times. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Jéssica M.
With this toner , my skin are clean and calm. I carry this product for every place that I go. I really cant live without this .
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.