BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

yesenia e.
scarborough, ON
I didn't really feel like this actually worked on my skin. It did actually stung when I applied it but I never saw a difference
Rachel T.
If you have acne buy this. Don't buy it if you don't have acne as it says it is for acne so it could promote acne on your face.
Gabriela H.
Querétaro,Qro
Excelente producto, limpia los poros, elimina absolutamente todas las imputes de la cara. Exfolia y sientes la piel muy fresca.
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
This toner is perfect to me
I have oily skin, it make my face clean and light
The problem is it’s difficult to find it in Egypt
Allessandra B.
I enjoed this toner! I bought it once, but i wouldn't mind using it again. I enjoyed the scent and the feeling of my skin after
Jennie M.
This is my go to during breakouts. It helps clear up my acne during these times. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Johanna C.
vienna
Really feel like this product just sucks the oils and dirt out of my pores, and who doesn’t want that, right? Really like it!
Ivy B.
This stuff makes my skin FEEL clean! I have oily skin and this helped reduce the oil and clear my face. It's one of the best!
Ditte H.
Amazing!!! This has really helped me with getting a clear skin!! I would deffently recommend this! Its the Best i ever tried
Dhwani b.
Bangalore
This is a good product but if it was a sparking bottle it would have been easy to apply. It’s on a pricer side but it’s worth
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.