BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brittany H.
When I used this toner, I actually enjoyed it - though an astringent may be more accurate of a name. It contains a lot of alcohol, which can be super drying for some, but I had a decent amount of luck with it. My only issue was that it evaporated from the bottle quite rapidly due to the high percentage of alcohol in it!
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I have no idea what I would do without this toner. I use it
morning and night and it surprisingly does not overdry my face. I love the way
it feels after using, kind of tingly and refreshing. Also, a little goes a long
way. I have been using the same bottle for several months now and still have
1/4 of the bottle left.
Samantha B.
I have no idea what I would do without this toner. I use it morning and night and it surprisingly does not overdry my face. I love the way it feels after using, kind of tingly and refreshing. Also, a little goes a long way. I have been using the same bottle for several months now and still have 1/4 of the bottle left.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This is one potent toner. It's very pungent, but it definitely makes me feel like its working, and cleaning deeply.  The packaging is relatively medicinal, but that's okay for me. It was a great product at a great price point.  If your skin can handle a strong toner, I highly recommend it.  It made me feel clean, but not tight.
holley d.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite toners! I have crazy oily skin and this helps keeps it under control throughout the day. CAUTION though it may dry out your skin so be careful with it. Only use it once a day. I was using it too often and it started to dry out and burn my skin but since I've toned it down to once a day it's been fine.
Samantha C.
My skin is very sensitive so sometimes if I'm having a dry day I find that this product can be harsh for me, but I like the clean and smooth feel it gives my skin. I especially like this if I've aggravated my skin- I feel like I can feel it working to help my acne.
Beth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Neutrogena Stress line is my absolute favorite!  I've been using the face cleanser for over five years now.  I've recently started to use the toner and its made a major difference in my complexion.  Different toners and astringents have left my face feel sticky, but that was a nice smooth feeling!
Janet R.
Bedford, TX
I started getting alot of acne because of the stress i was having with school, one of my friends recommend to me since it was affordable and it was helping her so y try it and so far is giving me great results, my face is free from acne and my face feels more healthy
Mercedee A.
Corona
I use to swear by this toner in high school because it worked so well with my skin. It's a really great toner and it smells so good. It leaves me with a cool clean feeling, if that makes sense. It really helped with my oily skin. But I only use this product like 4 times a week. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
I love this stuff, it works so well. The best drugstore toner I've tried so far. I have a lot of acne breakouts and my face has cleared up from using this stuff. It stings when going on at first but I'm not sure if that's because of my sensitive skin or what. I would highly recommend this and will be buying it again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.