BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Emma H.
scotland
This product is amazing and it's good for me as I have naturally oily skin and it has totally reduced the amount of oil on my face
Stefania B.
richmond
es buena me ayuda mucho con los acnes que a veces me salen la recomiendo aunque hay veces que me arde un poco pero del resto buena
🌻Aranza S.
Zacualpan, Gro.
To my is the best if you have oil skin as me, clearly you have to applied in the morning and in the night but absolutely help you!
⚜️Maria-Lavinia ⚜️ V.
Rødekro
Very good, refreshes the skin and it feels very nice on the face before bedtime. It cleanse very good and it is good for my pimples
Cynthia J.
Cartersville, Georgia
I am a adult lady who still breaks out, my skin is so sensitive, I use this toner three times a week to keep my skin looking good.
Sahar T.
I really love this product. It cleared up my skin after only a few weeks of using it. Also made my pores invisible. Great product.
Monalisha S.
cuttack
Its really a gud product I usually luv to use this product its really works very gud in my face I luv it,have to use alteast once
Oishi C.
It's skin-glowing-radiant-looking great . It's BOMB.COM 😚 suits my skin like nothing else and I have pimple prone sensitive skin
Brooke K.
Kirkland Lake, CA
This dried out my skin super badly! It didn’t really work for my acne either. Not for people with oily skin.. it makes it worse!
Priscilla C.
Surrey, CA
Works somewhat for my face. Wish it would help out more though for my face then it does.. but other them that it's a good product
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.