BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ana Luiza C.
Não oleoso, a textura parece de um soro fisiológico, controla a acne limpando profundamente a pele. Bem refrescante, super recomendo.
Lili P.
Buen producto realmente me gusta mucho. Creo que es uno de los mejores que he comprado, me ayudo mucho a eliminar mi acné por estrés
Cristina F.
I use the oil once a week last year but i don't like it because i can't see any difernce in my stress, but in the face ia very good.
Nihal C.
I use this on daily base and I find it really handful with my acne problems. It's also enough affordable but not really easy to find
Noellia c.
Cusco
This product is awsome, ithelps me to resuce my pimples. I would love to have another of this product because mine is almost finish!
Lossa Julie J.
Medford, MA
Unlike some other product that I've used on an emergency that left my face dry. The nuetrogena keep my face feeling refresh and soft.
Johan S.
I love this product because it helps me a lot with the care of my skin especially with those annoying pimples that come out suddenly
Fatuma R.
My face isn't stressed any more. This product has helped clear all my breakouts. The texture of my skin has improved tremendously....
Yazmin C.
Mexicali

leaves skin clean without leaving it greasy as other products besides its price if it's worth , it helps with oily skin & acne if you
Priscila D.
Novo hambúrgudo bairro kephas
Já amei é super bom para as peles que tem acne par mim vai dar muito certo amei, preciso desses produtinhos de volta na minha vida
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.