BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nino G.
New Castle, DE
I love neutrogena , acne control toner is so cool if you have oily combination skin and acne problem . I use several neutrogena product
Sol Andrea R.
deja la piel  super hidratada  , la refresca muy bien , la uso 2 veces al dia y eh visto muchas mejoras en el , se las recomiendo mucho
Lossa Julie J.
Medford, MA
Unlike some other product that I've used on an emergency that left my face dry. The nuetrogena keep my face feeling refresh and soft.
Rubí M.
El Paso, TX
Es super bueno para las pieles con tendencia a acné. No deja sensación grasosa, por el contrario la piel se siente fresca y saludable
Laura H.
peregian springs
this product is great if you have acne prone skin like I do! worked great and I've been using it for a few months now after my shower
Melissa C.
This product helps my skin stay acne free and smooth. Help keep my pores minimal and soft. I would definitely but this product again.
Noellia c.
Cusco
This product is awsome, ithelps me to resuce my pimples. I would love to have another of this product because mine is almost finish!
Franziska N.
It helps me keep my skin super clean and almost spotless. The product absolutely met my expectations. I would totally recommend it!!
Cristina F.
I use the oil once a week last year but i don't like it because i can't see any difernce in my stress, but in the face ia very good.
Ana Luiza C.
Não oleoso, a textura parece de um soro fisiológico, controla a acne limpando profundamente a pele. Bem refrescante, super recomendo.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.