BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Natalie R.
Toronto, ON
It worked but toners in general aren’t great for my skin. But I think it is good for people who don’t have my unique amount of extreme combinations skin
Dominika N.
Bradford
This product is especially good for oily to combination skin. Works really well and in just a phew uses , it prevents as much acne and gets rid of scars.
Nayleth M.
Barranquilla
Lo amooo se los recomiendo muchísimo me sirvió de gran ayuda , antes tenía acné un poco notorio y los poros super grandes y esto me ayudó a controlarlos
Maya J.
Left my skin stinging and uncomfortable. Not that great on sensitive skin. Once used it dried it out and didn't really do anything to get rid of my acne.
Eduarda S.
Com certeza é um ótimo produto facial, tanto para se sentir mais bonita quanto para se sentir bem que é basicamente essencial para uma mulher de verdade!
Stella N.
Helped with my spots but found it to be a little too drying. I would recommend this product to be used with a mild face wash not a oil control face wash.
Tyesa T.
Aldergrove, BC
The smell is no the best and I find if I have just scrubbed my face it can burn a bit. I do feel my skin is cleaner and softer after using this product.
Ainhoa C.
This is great, I've got oily skin and it increase my acné. With this I've experiencia less acné (altough my face will be oily forever, it really helps).
Guadalupe P.
Solia tener algunos brotes repentinos de acne, por lo que esta loción era un 2×1, me tonificaba el rostro al mismo tiempo que el acne era menos notorio.
sabrina m.
I have lots of acne so I wonder if this product will help though I really don't know if it's pricey or not, because it's not available in my country 😢😢😢
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.