BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kristen V.
Winnipeg
This product worked wonders on my skin. I have had a problem with Acne for the past couple years and nothing seemed to be doing the trick, until I found this product. I will definitely be repurchasing this product for years to come!
Ellie F.
I use this when i am having breakouts and after a few uses i do see a difference i bought this from amazon for around £8 which is good value for money as you get 175ml. It would be good if i could buy a bigger bottle as i love this
Emma P.
Brantford, ON
Let me start by saying I have struggled with acne my whole life. This product definitely is effective in cleaning and toning my face, and helps to remove any extra makeup left from the day after washing my face. It can be a little drying so I would recommend using a moisturizer afterwards. If you're looking for a powerful toner to help deal with acne, this is the one for you!
Karli M.
This toner does wonders for any stress breakouts I have to deal with. I have combination skin so it can be had to find a toner that doesn't dry out my cheeks while it cleans my t zone. Theirs toner has my breakouts under control within 2 days usually. It also has a bit of a refreshing tingle feeling, which I enjoy.
Lina C.
I love to wear a face without shine and with this product I have achieved, it is very good to avoid overproduction of oil on our face, really good, I recommend it to all who try it and they will love the result, tone our piell and avoid the Appearance of black spots.
Louis M.
Love this Neutrogena toner for my spot prone skin! Love the fact that it doesn't have any oil in as my skin is oil anyway so I don't want to double up. It's very gentle on the skin so great if you have problems with sensitivity or redness when using face products
Ruth A.
Love!! Didn't think it first that it would work but after a few weeks I did notice that I had less pimples appearing, I still get a few every now and again but so much better since I've started using this! Makes my face feel so much cleaner and hydrated too!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
It's really effective. I apply it after I'm done cleansing and it seems to take away all the little dirt I missed. It reduced some of my acne and minimized my pores. As its name it does triple- action and for me it did all of them (Treat acne even before it emerges, eliminates oil & shine, refreshes & soothes) Afterwards your skin really feel fresh. However, like all toners this toner contains a lot of alcohol which can strip away the natural oils in your skin. For people who have oily skin or acne, this can reduce the amount of oil and kill bacteria clogged in the pores. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you should avoid or be careful when using this.
Tanvi S.
Bangalore
I've been using this product for a while now and have definitely seen a positive impact on my skin. It's not too pricy and it does the job. It's available at any drugstore. Neutrogena products are always gentle on the skin and I highly reccomend this product.
Ziji L.
Even though I've only been using this products for a few weeks. But those few weeks has been the best for my skin that I've seen in months! Acnes disappear right after this product is being used! It's absolutely amazing!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.