BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Mafe S.
Ibagué
Este producto realmente me encanta, ya que es totalmente astringente, es decir, ayuda a reducir el brillo de la cara, además hidrata y trata imperfecciones
Sharick G.
Montería
Super, I have always suffered from acne and by using this astringent keeps me skin zero fat and prevents me from getting pimples. Really super recommended.
Aisha ..
jeddah,saudia
make acne stop before even its out shrink all my pores around nose area and cheeks like you will fell your tighter and the golden point is its oil free ❤❤
Jenimar R.
It really do the work. Clean my skin very well and doesn't irritate it. It makes my skin clean and soft. I love to use it in the nights after go to sleep.
Liss Andreina A.
Me gusta el hecho de que sea triple acción, soy una persona que se estresa muy rápido y me sale acné, y el hecho de que sea stress control, me reconforta.
marlene g.
I think this is the best toner at the drugstore in my opinion! It leaves the skin feeling deep cleaned and for under $4 ! Really recommend picking this up
Guadalupe P.
Solia tener algunos brotes repentinos de acne, por lo que esta loción era un 2×1, me tonificaba el rostro al mismo tiempo que el acne era menos notorio.
Melissa F.
I have used this toner before but it was to harsh for my skin, it dried it out. I switched to another neutrogena toner and it was more effective for me!
Carolina b.
Extremely good for people with oily skin, acne and big pores. It works perfectly it does exactly what it says reduces pores helps with acne and oily skin
Ainhoa C.
This is great, I've got oily skin and it increase my acné. With this I've experiencia less acné (altough my face will be oily forever, it really helps).
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.