BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Megan H.
Bristol
This is one of the best products I've ever used! As someone who suffers from acne this has done amazing things for me! The oil free is better for me as I have naturally oily skin. Feels so great on the face, definitely an awesome product that I use very often would recommend to anyone!
Kelsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using this product for over a year now! I originally bought it Ulta because I heard that it helps with hormonal pimples/acne around the jaw line. Ever since I've used this product I barely get any acne or pimples. It doesn't dry any of my skin out (except on my nose) and it smells great. I would definitely recommend this product!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Its amazing tones my skin looking smooth and even.i loved its effectivness.its non oily too which is perfect.i bought mine at walmart but any skin store should have it.it made me happy as a first time user.its so fun nothing needs improvement.
Carla B.
This product is pretty great. It does what it says on the packaging and does help to keep acne under control, it tones the face without using alcohol or oil which for sensitive blemish prone skin is great! However doesn't do much for your pores in terms of reducing the appearance.
Hannah L.
Toronto, ON
I don't mind the stinging of alcohol from toners as I feel like it makes your skin feel clean, however I know it isn't good for your skin and this one would be too harsh for many people. I don't recommend this toner as it is just too harsh
Geeta K.
Neutrogena are one of the best budget brands out there for skin - I have had previous problems with acne and like keeping my skin as clean as possible. The use of a toner aids this process and i particularly liked the fresh feeling the toner gave me and how easy it was to use. The packaging was also easy on the eye and I could see a real difference to my skin after a couple of weeks.
Estefany P.
a couple of years ago ago when even started my puberty I suffered a terrible very difficult acne control and especially difficult to remove suffered for a long time and this certainly felt great improvement I the truth that I recommend to all those girls who are in despair and want to finally say goodbye to this very annoying and unpleasant ACNE, happy with the product, I recommend
Christina M.
Moncton, NB
I love that this product has a fresh scent! Feels great to use in the morning to get your day started or feeling fresh and clean at night, whichever suits your schedule best. I found that it worked well while feeling gentle on my skin. It didn't make my skin feel tight. I recommend the entire Stress-Free line for this reason!
Emma P.
Brantford, ON
Let me start by saying I have struggled with acne my whole life. This product definitely is effective in cleaning and toning my face, and helps to remove any extra makeup left from the day after washing my face. It can be a little drying so I would recommend using a moisturizer afterwards. If you're looking for a powerful toner to help deal with acne, this is the one for you!
Ellie F.
I use this when i am having breakouts and after a few uses i do see a difference i bought this from amazon for around £8 which is good value for money as you get 175ml. It would be good if i could buy a bigger bottle as i love this
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.