BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

El abida E.
As a person that suffer from acne due to stress i find problem with them all over my face ,luckily i found this acne stress control and my skin is all better now
Hannah B.
Fergus, ON
This toner worked amazing! My skin feels so great after I use it and it really helped get rid of my acne because it didn't make me break out! For those who have acne I would recommend this!
melissa h.
brampton
For someone with oily and acne prone skin, this toner works well at keeping my face from over producing oil and works well to calm my breakouts. I purchased this at my local drug store
Berlis B.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Whenever I'm having an issue with a breakout, I always turn to this toner. I always make sure this is in my cabinet and quickly stock up on a backup when the one I have is getting low. I love how refreshing it is on my skin, and it does a great job a cleaning the excess oil and elements from the day off of my skin. Highly recommend as a nighttime toner for those with oily acne prone skin.
Bruna d.
muuuuuuito bom para limpar e controlar os poros. Neutrogena sempre mandando bem! Tem uma otima ação com o uso a longo prazo para peles com acne, usando todos os dias, em torno de uma semana você começa a ver uma melhora. significativa.
Carolina R.
This product change my face in a awesome way, because before I used, my sikn was terrible and I haved a lot of acne, so this oil clean my face and give it a good aspect.
Cecilia P.
I apply a few drops of this using a cotton pad onto my skin after cleansing at night and I really love it! I like it because it not only eliminates acne, but also prevent it before it appears.
Dafne R.
San Pedro de Macoris, Barrio Mexico
This is an amazing product if you're trying to put together an acne treatment for the first time. I purchased mine at Target for around $6 or so. I've never had bad acne, but when I got serious about finally clearing away those small white pimples, this product applied twice a day cleared them right up in conjunction with my salicylic acid face wash. I apply it to a cotton pad then all over my freshly washed face.
Susana M.
he struggled with acne for as long as I can remember and have tried countless products. The toners I have tried typically dry my face out completely or do very little to help eliminate the breakouts. However, Neutrogena Clean Pore Oil-Controlling Astringent is the first toner that successfully elimatinates the oil, minimize my pores, and help clear up my skin - all without leaving my skin dried out. Anytime I get a breakout, I apply the toner and the next morning wake up to find the zit either gone or almost cleared up. With Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Controlling Astringent, I no longer have to worry about a giant red pimple, excessive oil, or dried out skin. This is a must have for anyone ranging from those with occasional breakouts or those who are more prone and should be in every skin regime. The price is very affordable and one bottle lasts a long time. Finally some breakout relief!
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
I love a lot of Neutrogena products that are meant to heal and fight acne. Most of them have proven to be very effective. This is the only toner from the brand that I own and also the only product from the Oil-Free Acne Stress Control range. It is a very gentle toner that I think you can use regardless of how oily or dry your skin is. It is not harsh in its effect. If I happen to have a bad phase of breakout or redness on my face, then I find that using this toner significantly calms and soothes my skin. It also sweeps away a significant amount of dirt and dead skin that cleansers usually miss out on. I will buy it again
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.