BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Ari S.
It's a very good product. It helps with my acne. I've been using it for a while now. Probably around a year. It comes in a nice bottle. Nice look for a nice product. It's not very expensive. It still is good quality. There is no need for improvement. It is so good.
Miranda J.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked how this product made my skin feel. Even though it is supposed to be really strong because it is a toner, I put it on my face, and my eyes started burning without putting the toner anywhere near my eyes.
Ingrid S.
san pablo
Purchased at: Target
Not a favorite. I would use this after cleansing my face and I feel like this toner would leave my skin extremely dry and it smelled like rubbing alcohol so perhaps that’s why. As far as acne this didn’t do much. I definitely think it’s worth to buy a more expensive toner than this one. For acne the green ole henriksen is bomb and actually helps with acne.
Emily C.
This is. Holy grail! This product cleared my skin up in about two weeks! My skin is really clear now and I get compliments on my fresh face all the time. The price is affordable :) and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Melanie P.
Boston, MA
because I have combo oily skin, this product has help to reduce the size of my bumps. It is more HARSH, so I wouldn't advise for someone with sensitive skin to use it. But if you have tough skin like mine, than yes, definitely try it.
Gena C.
Thomson
Purchased at: Walmart
This may just have been me, but I didn’t notice a huge difference when I used this product and when I didn’t. I feel like my stress acne was still just as present and this product just made my skin tingle. I will say when my skin gets oily overnight, this is a nice quick touch up in the morning before putting on makeup if you don’t have time to wash your face or if you dry out from washing too much. My roommate ended up stealing this from me and loved it so I would try it for yourself!
king k.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: CVS
This is an amazing product. I use this constantly for after washing my face and in the morning.i would recommend this to everyone I know
Elaina C.
Lake Charles , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this it works well. It’s not super harsh. It leaves my face feeling extra clean.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this toner. This isn’t my everyday toner but more like my I feel a breakout coming/ I have to clear up this breakout toner. I wouldn’t say this product is gentle but it isn’t harsh either. It just gets the job done . It’s calms breakouts before they appear and I love it. It was around 4-5 dollars from target. I would definitely recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good. I loved it. Helped take off access makeup that face wipes and washing my face didn’t get off. Didn’t dry out my skin like others. Highly recommend!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.