BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Katherine M.
I live in the caribbean, so my skin is very sensitive and I suffered from acne for a long time and almost nothing worked on my face, so I decide to prove this product and I have to tell you gusy that it`s work, I really love it and I"m going to use it again
Fanoos W.
Brighton
I break out alot when I'm stressed, specially during exams session. Works well but not 100% that's why im giving it 4 stars not 5 because I still do break out but not as much as when I don't use it so it definitely works
Juan S.
This product has been of the best that I could try helped me a lot with my acne problem and that was the best thing for me life, I recommend this product to people who suffer from acne because it really works, besides its texture and smell are sensational
Anna B.
This is a great starting point if you suffer from acne or get spot pimples. Refines the texture of your skin and definitely improves the brightness of you skin. Being oil-free it is good to moisturise after using, but overall a good toner. Would buy again.
Rachel H.
I was upset this product didn't work as much as i thought t would. I suffer from acne and i have tried every product out there to stop it and it was quite harsh on my skin. I was disappointed about this product. I don't think i'd recommend this to anyone :(
Giuli M.
and what I like about this cream is that you moisturizes skin leaves a soft silk and love
I work very well with the theme of the pores and am a fan because I love
this cream a friend recommended it and I loved it and I bought it I love.soy fan numero uno
rose b.
As anyone will know, stress leads to spots, which leads to more stress because of the spots. Therefore I was excited to use this toner, but unfortunately it really wasn't for me. I have very sensitive skin and it looking a little red. Wouldn't use again.
Xitla C.
MUY BUENO <3 DE VERDAD SE LOS RECOMIENDO AL 10000000000 ESPERO SE ATREVAN Y LO PRUEBEN.
NEUTROGENA ES UNA MARCA CIEN POR CIENTO RECOMENDABLE. DE VERDAD.
SALUDOS A TODAS LAS PERSONAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN EN LINEA. OJALÁ USTEDES TAMBIÉN MANDEN SUS RESPUESTAS.
Maddy H.
I did not like this product very much. It didn't have a negative effect on my skin, but not a positive one either. It was not a good use of my money, and it did not meet my expectations. I would not buy this again
Jay E.
Binbrook, HI
I don't have bad acne but I used this and it didn't exactly reach expectations. Wasn't a huge fan but it did its job as a toner. Very inexpensive so I wasn't too upset. Might not purchase again but maybe others might like.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.