BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jess T.
Newxastle
This product really made a difference to my acne and wasn't harsh to my skin at all, I would definitely look into buying this product again especially because it isn't to expensive and you can get it from your local pharmacy.
Alex B.
Berkshire, Slough

I actually really enjoy this product. Although the it tends to burn my eyes sometimes .I obviously don't apply it on my eyes , but the soft skin around it still burns and reacts with the product. .The product overall is good , it gets rid of all my excess oils which causes breakouts. It leaves my skin quite soft but rough so I top it up with a moisturizer.I use this product about every other day , especially at night to help my skin recover after a long day .its a great product but it depends on how much I'm breaking out on that given day.
WISSEM e.
skikda
I tried this product when i had my acne because of my stressing days i give it 8/10 it controls the appearance of acne if you have an occasionally annoying breakouts and acne i recommend it for those who have an oily skin !
Stefania D.
Bucharest, Romania
When I was 14 I started to use this product because of all of my skin problems at that time. It controls your oil level and I recommend to use a moisturizer after it if you have a dry skin type because it let your skin whitout any greasy things on your face.
Shimmer B.
I just really use this with my breakouts and spots. It works very well I use cotton pads to spread on . There isn't a instant change it does take a while and you do have to do it regularly
Charly D.
Neutrogena is always my go too face cleaning brand this stuff does exactly what it says it does . It amazing and I feel you should try it if you have acne or not because it incredible.
Alexes P.
Although it’s not natural, I do highly recommend this product. It feels cool and clean on your skin and definitely gets rid of all the dirt and black heads! It was one of things outside of natural products I would use.
Alisa K.
This proved effective for my family members but as I have extremely sensitive skin it would tend to sting and burn my skin on areas I had blemishes or old scars which surprised me. I haven't re-purchased due to this.
Kayla L.
This stuff is awesome! I have pretty sensitive skin and I find it's very gentle on my skin. Packaging is nice and I would buy again. I've only purchased it once but I love it so far!
Rebekah H.
Cardiff
Tried with much hope to see the product make a difference on my skin, however only made it more red and irritated. Great if its has worked for other people I think it's just my skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.