BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Laura G.
Vancouver
I freaking love this stuff for acne! I have oily skin and this has helped keep the oil to a minimum and didn't irritate my skin at all! It has quite a strong smell and can make some parts of your skin a bit dry so I recommend just putting it on the oily parts and not using it if you have dry skin!
Livvy N.
Neutrogena cured my acne amazingly, cleared my skin very fast and didn't disappoint at all for the price, completely worth it and recommend to everyone! I repeat buy this product lots! Buy it if you have pimples too
Srestha C.
This is an amazing product. 2 monthes ago i was really having this acne problem. I have used many products but by far this is the best one. I have got result within a week. So who all have acne prone skin i will definitely tell them to use this product
Simone T.
This is one of the product that will save your life when you have acne. Neutrogena have the same product but it is not Oil-Free and this is what makes a difference. It is not really hard on the skin but it tickles a bit. It's not a one time thing product, it's a three time a week kind of product.
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI
I enjoy this product only when I am breaking out, or feeling extremely oily. Often, if I am noticing an excess amount of spots on my nose or forehead, I will concentrate this product there only. This product is very drying, so I wouldn't recommend putting it on places where you are dry already.
Deanza B.
Toronto
I use this whole acne care system and I love it. Very inexpensive in comparison to more high end systems. Able to remove excess makeup that I may have missed in the cleansing process and leaves my skin feeling super soft. Available at most drugstores which is a plus, so totally available for all.
Eliza C.
I've had acne ever since I was in 8th grade. Embarassing! But I did my research on which products worked, and this is one of them. Every night before bed, I'd use this after my make up cleaner and it works wonders.
Natalia C.
duitama boyaca

It is a great product of Neutrogena
It fulfills its function is excellent
this toner is fantastic, has a pleasant smell, and meets the description of the product promises to fight acne and what you do? Perfectly.
super indico simplesmente maravilhosa deixou ótima a minha pele que é muito sensível adorei o resultado super indico para todos , e aqueles que estão em dúvida use sim toda linha pois vocês não irão se arrepender ela é maravilhosa
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
This was the first product I brought to try and help control and reduce my acne as a teenager. It worked well for a while but once my skin got used to it, it sometimes wasn't as effective so I switched brands.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.