BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
kiera n.
Hamilton Square
I love this toner! It is reasonably priced and that is helpful becuase I am a college student. College also causes a lot of strees and so when I feel a pimple coming up I make sure to put extra toner on that area and it goes down. It has minimized the size of my pores and also helped with overall combination skin and redness.
Autumn C.
Morton, IL
This right here is my go to toner. It helps so much when I have random breakout and really helps with my oily skin. The packaging could use an update but what’s important is how the product works and it’s amazing.
Erika W.
Little Elm, TX
I have been using this for years!! I use it twice a day with a cotton swab. It doesn’t dry my skin out, but it does make it a little red. Avoid getting it in your eyes, it burns really bad!! You can find it pretty much anywhere they carry the brand. Decently priced, depending on the store.
Camay M.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this product for a few years and it’s great! It’s comparable to the Clinique Clarifying Lotion but much more adorable. I use it almost every other day and it really helps clear my breakouts.
Shelby Y.
Fayetteville, AR
I really enjoyed using this product! I have really oily skin in the summer, and super dry skin in the winter. This product catered to both of those issues! I am always looking for toner that is not too drying, and this is the one! I would definitely recommend!
Mika S.
Oroville, CA
I used this toner when I first started getting into skincare. It didn't really hep my acne or do anything but I loved the smell of it, it was super calming. Now that I know more about skincare I just can't agree with the alcohol Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner content in this toner.
Lauren F.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Target
This toner is perfect before bed or throughout the day to wipe away daily dirt and impurities on ones face. This toner also helped reducing redness in my acne and has played a big role in clearing my skin.
Christine M.
Levittown, PA
I use Neutrogena since I was in high school. It's a little bit more expensive than clean and clear so it depends on how much money I have when I am ready to buy this product.
Bianca R.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great for those end of day, take off your makeup, clean yourself up and hit the bed kind of toner. It takes that extra step in making my face feel better and less crowded with leftover makeup left behind and soothes the acne that was hidden prior.
Lauren S.
I’ve used this in my skincare routine every morning and night but then i noticed that i was getting even more breakouts. So i stopped using a toner because i can’t find one that’ll help my skin. I have sensitive/ acne prone skin so i wouldn’t recommend if your skin is really sensitive. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.