BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Katie W.
I use the Neutrogene Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Cream Cleanser and it works miracles for MY skin. Mostly horomonal breakouts along chin. However, the toner was a little much for me. Does dry out acne but also dried out my skin too much. More suitable for oily skin types.
Rebeca C.
I suffered from acne my entire teen life and part of my twenties. People recommended many things, even the unimaginable. I discovered Neutragena Oil-Free Ance Stress and it has worked miracles for me! Now, after I have used it for many year I have a clear skin! I wouldn't doubt in recommending this great product!
Ranya I.
This products helps a lot to remove acne, I've been using this product for so long and I'm so happy about it, it's a really good value, it feels so great on the skin, it's really gentle and I have dry skin. I recommend this a looot if you have acne, helps a lot.
It helps acne blemishes that appear in youth and reaffirm the skin of my face restoring youth and vitality of my niñes terza leaving a smooth skin for better resolution in the face filling the gaps in my face for to a best face for get out in the night ,in the day .Neutrogena is the topic for the acne face
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt
As i am a student i do have a lot of stressful situations and maybe there are some pimples here and then. It is great and really helps to remove pimples/ acne. I would buy it again and recommend it to all people who have a lot of stress in their lives.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I use this in my nightly skin care routine and I don't get acne anymore! Its gentile on my sensitive skin, doesn't dry my skin, and gets rid of my stubborn acne. I already went through 2 bottles and will purchase again! heaven in a bottle :)
Sarah D.
San Antonio, Texas
This has been the first toner I have ever used. I went through about half a bottle before I gave it to my niece. Unfortunately, we both have super oily acne prone skin. I thought it didn't dry out or burn my skin. If you put too much on your cottonball I find that your face feels tacky afterwards so a little goes along way. I am going to repurchase this product but after I try the Burt's bee one my sister swears by.
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie
This product is quite the catch. If you have oily or even combination oily skin, this product is amazing. Every last drop does what it should, not only does it leave the sling feeling fresh but it also helps keep your skin clean throughout the day.
Adina I.
Royal Gardens, Bothwell
This product worked for me very well in the beginning however eventually my skin seemed to get used to it and the effect started to lay off of my skin. It is good value for money and I don't regret my purchase however I won't be repurchasing it.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.