BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Sarah D.
San Antonio, Texas
This has been the first toner I have ever used. I went through about half a bottle before I gave it to my niece. Unfortunately, we both have super oily acne prone skin. I thought it didn't dry out or burn my skin. If you put too much on your cottonball I find that your face feels tacky afterwards so a little goes along way. I am going to repurchase this product but after I try the Burt's bee one my sister swears by.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I use this in my nightly skin care routine and I don't get acne anymore! Its gentile on my sensitive skin, doesn't dry my skin, and gets rid of my stubborn acne. I already went through 2 bottles and will purchase again! heaven in a bottle :)
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt
As i am a student i do have a lot of stressful situations and maybe there are some pimples here and then. It is great and really helps to remove pimples/ acne. I would buy it again and recommend it to all people who have a lot of stress in their lives.
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie
This product is quite the catch. If you have oily or even combination oily skin, this product is amazing. Every last drop does what it should, not only does it leave the sling feeling fresh but it also helps keep your skin clean throughout the day.
Adina I.
Royal Gardens, Bothwell
This product worked for me very well in the beginning however eventually my skin seemed to get used to it and the effect started to lay off of my skin. It is good value for money and I don't regret my purchase however I won't be repurchasing it.
Kelsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using this product for over a year now! I originally bought it Ulta because I heard that it helps with hormonal pimples/acne around the jaw line. Ever since I've used this product I barely get any acne or pimples. It doesn't dry any of my skin out (except on my nose) and it smells great. I would definitely recommend this product!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Its amazing tones my skin looking smooth and even.i loved its effectivness.its non oily too which is perfect.i bought mine at walmart but any skin store should have it.it made me happy as a first time user.its so fun nothing needs improvement.
Megan H.
Bristol
This is one of the best products I've ever used! As someone who suffers from acne this has done amazing things for me! The oil free is better for me as I have naturally oily skin. Feels so great on the face, definitely an awesome product that I use very often would recommend to anyone!
Carla B.
This product is pretty great. It does what it says on the packaging and does help to keep acne under control, it tones the face without using alcohol or oil which for sensitive blemish prone skin is great! However doesn't do much for your pores in terms of reducing the appearance.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.