BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Natasha T.
Victoria , BC
It was Ok. I felt very greasy just a few minutes later. I tried putting on my moisturizer and it would ball up and flake. I will stick with my micellar water instead.
Alishba J.
I personally think this is a great toner and I have oily skin and this has helped to reduce that and help with my acne and I believe it was effective I purchased it from boots and I would probably purchase again
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA
I like this toner it works good I put this on before every face mask I use. I have used it a couple of times. I like the size of the bottle and it's effective and controls my acne.
Chelsie Y.
After washing my face with this product for 2 weeks I have noticed that it has cleared my skin really well, and I love the fact that it is oil free because my oily skin doesn't need any more oils added to it x
Meagan K.
Sault Ste, ON
I am completely amazed at the progress my acne has taken since I started using this product. I always break out when I am extremely stressed. As soon as I start to break out, I use this product and it gets rid of my acne and helps new break outs for occurring. It leaves my face feeling clean and oil free. I highly recommend to anyone who has stress breakouts and naturally oily skin.
Nathalie R.
madrid
Mi cara requiere de un cuidado demasiado especial pues tengo acné, el rostro hiper graso pero también super sensible, por lo que no puedo usar productos agresivos para eliminar el exceso de sebo en mi rostro. Decidí comprar este tónico para probar pero la verdad es que no he visto ni cambio favorables ni desfavorable. Voy a probarlo un tiempo más y haré la actualización.
Alaa eddine C.
Casablanca
It's avery influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como very nice - BarBrothersDK influenster como obtener una intro para minecraft servers minecraft
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I recommend this cleanser for anyone that has a shiny/oily congested, breakout prone skin. It foams up making you feel that squeaky clean feeling while not over-drying your skin Texture is gentle enough for everyday use. The creamy lather works fast while green tea and cucumber extracts soothe skin and help reduce irritation.
AleXandra M.
San Juan
An every day item I like to use in my routine. Only use it once a day but wow the difference is amazing. This is the first time I use this since the one I got in a spa ran out I got it from walgreens at a very good price so that's why I decided to give it a try! will definitely be buying another once it runs out.
Sarah A.
Kitchener , ON
I bought this with the rest of the Neutrogena acne line, and I dont typically use toners but I really did like this product. Very reasonably priced, I bought mine at Walmart, I noticed this toner was quite gentle and didnt cause me dryness and noticed less blackheads on my nose after using it . Definitely recommend!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.