BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kayla J.
Ontario
Fast drying, I really like how light it felt on my skin and I also love the after smell! My skin is very sensitive to products and I didn't have any irritation what so ever! Great product!!
Fernanda E.
Para quem tem muita Espinha, vale muito apena investir neste produto, eu usei ele uma vez por indicação, tinha muitas espinhas na área do queixo, foi a minha salvação, realmente muito bom.
Abigail N.
I absolutely love this product as it prevents any acne from forming because of the oil free base it has. It is helpful for everyone with acne and it really meet my expectations. Would definitely recommend to everyone
Patrycja K.
Not sure if it wad the right toner for me. Didnt seem to stop the acne. I think it only made it worse. Dont think it was the right product for my skin. Will try some other ones though
Anaiz A.
I tried this toner out after hearing a beauty influencer rave about it! Before that, I didn't even know what a toner was or what it was for! I ended up buying this one and immediately loved it( I'm on my 4th bottle). After removing my makeup and dabbing this with a cotton pad, you can instantly feel the tingling and clean feel it leaves behind! I love how it also removes any makeup you might have left behind. I use this twice to three times a week because I noticed if I used it anymore, It'd make my skin really dry. I definitely do recommend this product if your wanting a fresh clean face and a product that helps control break outs!
natasha g.
calgary
Works really well , my face is more or less blemish free and I'm much more confident. I bought it at shoppers drug mart and will definitely be purchasing it again
Iris F.
Personally, I struggled with terrible acne skin for the past few years. However, after using this, my acne had certainly clear up. Also, I really liked the fact that it is oil free and my skin does not feel dried out after using it like most acne free toner does I used together with the cleanser every night and I really liked it. It's not very pricey for a high schooler like myself and it certainly does it's job. As someone with sensitive skin, I did not struggle with any redness during my period of using it :) Feel free to try it out and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!
Jomary M.
Really bad..
I have really oily skin and this product didn't controlled the oil at all. It also made my skin really dry and caused me more breakouts. It didn't worked for me.
Katerin M.
He estado usando este material desde los 15 años y nunca he empezado a apreciarlo hasta ahora. Desde que he estado en la escuela, he pasado por algunos problemas de ansiedad severa con pruebas, relaciones, creciendo, etc. y realmente ha comenzado a mostrar en mi cara cuando salgo. He encontrado que este producto y el kit de AcneFree (se puede obtener de Walmart, junto con el neutrogena control de estrés de tóner) para ser los únicos productos para ayudar a hacer mi cara clara de acné! Lo mejor es lavarse la cara con esta cada sola noche, pero si me olvido a veces me aseguraré de usarlo cuando sé que me siento estresado! Este es uno de mis productos esenciales todos los días!
juan j.
is effective in combating and preventing acne i liked its texture and results the results were made evintes in the first week, in general the product that meets the specifications
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.