BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kirsten M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is my holy grail. I use this product every morning and every night. Easy to find as well, I get mine at Walmart. I'm so happy I found a toner that works for me, it does everything it says it does.
Isabella P.
Caracas
Is really good, it can dry a little my skin which it's good in my case because i have very oily skin, kinda pricey in my country but this product it's totally worth, it provides amazing results!
Esme B.
This product helped me a lot with my acne, it met the expectations that I wanted, I would say it was very effective and would recommend to anyone, I have been using this product for over a year now and I would totally buy a lot more!
Sofiyya H.
Doral, FL
I swear by this more than any expensive toner. It's not too harsh on the skin yet picks up all of the tiniest bits of oil and dirt. It's cheap but totally effective. Plus it smells great. A must buy!
Daya P.
Amazing product! I suffer from mild acne, and this took it away quite quickly & without any complications! Great price to! Bought it just at a shoppers drug mart in town so very easy to get. Would definitely recommend this product!
Alix A.
Hardisty
This is great on my very oily skin, and it doesn’t smell bad like some astringents. It’s too harsh for winter, though it’s very effective the rest of the year. I usually buy it at Walmart.
sana a.
Luton, Luton
As the product says this is an acne product for me I have noticed that my acne has reduced with this product but not as much as I would like it to, it is good but not for instantly amazing skin.
Jess T.
Newxastle
This product really made a difference to my acne and wasn't harsh to my skin at all, I would definitely look into buying this product again especially because it isn't to expensive and you can get it from your local pharmacy.
Alex B.
Berkshire, Slough

I actually really enjoy this product. Although the it tends to burn my eyes sometimes .I obviously don't apply it on my eyes , but the soft skin around it still burns and reacts with the product. .The product overall is good , it gets rid of all my excess oils which causes breakouts. It leaves my skin quite soft but rough so I top it up with a moisturizer.I use this product about every other day , especially at night to help my skin recover after a long day .its a great product but it depends on how much I'm breaking out on that given day.
WISSEM e.
skikda
I tried this product when i had my acne because of my stressing days i give it 8/10 it controls the appearance of acne if you have an occasionally annoying breakouts and acne i recommend it for those who have an oily skin !
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.