BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Anastasia E.
helsinki
Loove the Neutrogena 👌 this product worth the money. Gentle and kinda smooth... the packaging was simple and cute, not much to say. I bouth it in grosery store. I would not buy this again, because want to try somenting different next tim
Adara R.
This toner and the whole line of products under this name in general that I buy from Shopper's Drug Mart work magic for my cystic acne. They are very drying so I recommend to use them only when needed but they WORK. Absolutely fantastic!
imo s.
amazing product works really well, makes your skin feel soft, fresh and clean. very effective and better than expected, love using it and would highly recommend it and definitely buy it again, it keeps my skin acne free and feeling nice
Alissa B.
Georgetown, ON
I wish this worked better. It's cheap but you get what you pay for. I was pretty disappointed with it. I got it at shoppers drug mart. It was my first time using it and I'm generally not a fan of the brand anyway so I wasn't surprised
Beth W.
It worked pretty well for clearing my face up, I just was not a very big fan of the scent. It got to be too much for me and gave me a headache. Neutrogena is a good brand if you have acne troubles though, I recommend them for sure.
Karen O.
Its a good product for acne control, i really like because Keeps skin moisturized while acne clears, i can buy it in drugstores and big malls, its price is in a medium and its a gentle product with your face, definitely i could buy it again!
HAery H.
Delhi
Test360 I have to be at the top of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list 445 th and a L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting SprayHabitat for Humanity
keira d.
I bloody love neutrogena, I had really bad acne but since using this product my skin has cleared up so much. The packaging could look nicer but for the price it is good. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with acne
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
This product was great for when it's that time of the month, kept the spots at bay and oily skin. It exceeded my expectations, it was very effective and I'm delighted with the results. I have continued to buy this product.
Amanda R.
The Acne Stress Control line is my absolute favourite! I've been using this for over 7 years and it doesn't fail me. Leaves my skin looking its greatest. Highly recommend purchasing the whole line to get the best results.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.