BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Really good at balancing my skin tone though when I'm use it leaves my skin a little red but it might be because I'm really scrubbing to make sure my face is clean but after use my skin looks ultra clear I've used this for about a year now and I really like it only down side is that if you get too close to your eyes it makes them water a bit.
Vanessa H.
Neutrogena products don't disappoint, their skin care products are always great for my oily skin and I especially like this one since its oil-free and stress control. The only con is it does leave your skin a bit dry so make sure to moisturize after use.
Rimshah D.
monsey
This toner is just a little something something I used throughout middle school just to balance the pH of my skin and make sure I didn't break out. It's a great value for its cheap price and the brand never disappoints. I've recently switched toners only to try others but this is also a great one for acne and simply clearer and brighter skin.
Marci F.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is awesome. I use this after removing my makeup and washing my face and yet there will often be makeup on the cotton pad that only this took off. It isn't too drying, even though it is for acne. I don't normally like scented products but this has a nice fresh scent that makes me think of the beach (the scent goes away when dry).
Irina F.
Washington, DC
Love the scent and the feeling it leaves on the skin right after usage. It stings a little when I’m applying it to the skin, but the skin feels fresh and clean after usage. Ithasnt done much help with clearing my acne so far, but it makes my skin look brighter and cleaner overall. I’ll keep using this product but won’t buy it again.
Morgan I.
I gave this product only 2 stars because my skin is mildly sensitive and this product burns my face and leaves it super dry! It would probably work very well on someone who doesn't have dry, sensitive skin. I have some mild cystic acne and would love to find a product that works for it, but this product just burns my skin too much to use.
Isabella S.
are use this during finals and my skin was freaking out so much because I was so stressed. After using this product my skin went back to normal and it was really smooth with no acne. I would totally recommend this product I would just have to give you this tip don't use too much of it because it will dry your skin out I learned the hard way
Jennifer P.
Baldwin Park , CA
Whenever I start freaking out about a break out, I quickly turn to this toner. All you need is a cotton swab, dab and apply. Scent is not one I can describe but I don't mind it. I will normally begin by washing my face and after I pat my skin dry, I simply apply this with a cotton pad. You may experience a tingle here and there but nothing too drastic, in fact I feel this is a sign its working.
Alyssa L.
Muncie, IN
When I use this product every night before bed I notice a marked difference in the amount of acne on my face. It smells strong but isn't too harsh - it doesn't leave your face dry after use like some toners. Have used for years and will continue to use.
Sammy T.
I find that this toner is too harsh for my skin and has a strong alcohol smell. It leaves my skin feeling dry, however it does take care of my bumpy acne filled forehead! As long as I use a really hydrating moisturizer or night cream it seems to work ok. I recommend this to those who do not have sensitive skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.