BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Shelby L.
This toner worked well for a few weeks and did clear up my skin a tad. I feel like after using it for about a month, my skin got used to it and the toner became no longer effective and I ended up breaking out more. I would not buy again
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I often buy this when cash is tight and I can’t afford my Clinique toner. This leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean it also helps with my redness. It does leave you a little dry but that can be taken care of with a good moisturizer.
AILEEN L.
San Diego
I really hated this toner. This product claims to treat acne before it emerges, eliminate excess oil, and prevent future pore clogs. Cucumber and green tea extracts are also included to help reduce irritation and redness. However, my skin burned moments after I applied this toner. I broke out and my face was red for several days.
Courtney B.
Corvallis
I really wanted the Neutogena line to work for me, but it irritated my skin and caused it to break out more. Especially this toner, it burned (not just the little sting that toner sometimes has). As soon as I switched back to the Mary Kay Clear Proof line, my skin was fine.
Hallie S.
Really gets in there to clear out your pores. Perfect for use after cleansing your face. It’s a really good brand, I’d say up there with proactiv even though it’s a drugstore product. I’ve used it for year and i have pretty good skin. The picture attached has no foundation or anything just eye concealer so you can see how clear my skin is with the help of this toner.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Pretty good toner. Im not sure that it balances out my skin but this, sponge with the corresponding face scrub has helped with my daughter's acne. She uses this in conjunction with her proactive and tends to like it. Affordable enough to give it a try see if you like it you might be surprised! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Hali O.
It’s okay, it sort of made me break out more I feel like, when I first started using it I got a random break out on my forehead. However after using it for a while the breakout went away. It smells good and is really affordable.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I’m not a big fan of this toner. I don’t actually like toner in the first place. I think my skin is too sensitive and it becomes really dry and red. It would be better for oily skin tones. I wouldn’t recommend it for dry skin.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
This toner is strong enough yet sensitive enough to use on my sensitive skin! I literally can’t go to bed without using it, I feel it working in my sleep. It’s such a refreshing feeling, yes there is a slight burst of coolness, but I can’t get enough of this product!
Bella M.
I’m currently using this toner and I would say that it has helped me prevent from getting breakouts! It is pretty effective. The packaging is I want to say like an average toner? It’s just a plastic bottle but pretty durable!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.