BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lynn N.
Purchased at: Target
Great product as well! I love this company! My face cleared up so much after using this product!
Cora B.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very powerful !! Helps so much with breakouts and redness but I would not over use or recommend for sensitive skin! Worked well for my acne
Jenni F.
Miami Gardens, FL
this is probably one of the best drugstore toners ive tried! it doesn't leave your face super tight and it helps so much with my acne and oils on my face! I usually use it twice a day, in the morning and at night before my nighttime routine. it makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
Heather T.
Puyallup
I've been buying this for myself and my 2 sons for the last year and it's made a huge difference with our skin.  Totally effective and affordable!  I would highly recommend this to anyone.  I noticed a difference after a couple days of using it.  It's our new favorite
Ashlynn L.
Tomball, TX
This is the toner that I’ve found works best for my skin it so nicely smoothed out my texture and somehow smoothies out everything! You get a lot of product for a good price and it doesn’t take a lot to get it all over your face so it will last you a while.
Whitney C.
Saint Paris
I do not recommend this product I have sensitive skin and it burnt my face up. I used it one time and that was all for me cheap priced but I can see why
Faith F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works very well for acne, but may dry out the skin if not using proper moisturizer. Would recommend for combination/oily skin. The packaging was really convenient, but would like it to be less drying upon application.
Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works good if you don't have sensitive skin. Lasts a long time and you don't need much to clean your face.
Cam H.
Anderson
Purchased at: Walmart
This product did not work very well. It sometimes gets every where and I saw little to no progress.
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this toner! It feels like it gets all the dirt out from under my skin without hurting or being too strong. It’s a great price point and works really well!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.