BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Yareli H.
Zapopan
Como mamá, esposa, ama de casa, etc etc, por supuesto que sufro de procesos de estrés, y tal vez recuerden que les había contado, que había empezado a sufrir de acné el año pasado, pero gracias a que comencé a usar estos productos, lo he controlado y reducido muchísimo.
Raminta K.
I truly love this product. I suffered from really bad acne over the years, but with the 6 months of using this product I no longer deal with inflamed external caused acne. I also noticed maybe only one active pimple during that time of the month when using this product instead of 5+ without.
Sinem P.
Izmir Cigli
It really cleared my skin and got rid of the white heads I usually have around my chin. I also use this astringent when ever I do get a pimple to calm the spot down it is gentle but still disinfects the area and protects my skin. My skin is sensitive so I did find that it could be a little drying but still very useful.
Andrea M.
Maracay
This product changed my entire life. I've been using it for 3 years now and I'm still in love. Maybe if your skin it's too sensitive it can make be a little aggressive, but in my case it works perfectly. I bought it at waltmart. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap and great tonic.
Kalea T.
Ventura, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS THE PRODUCT THAT KEEPS ME GOING EVERYDAY!!! it is so effective & takes off so much dirt off my face that I had left behind, even after washing my face. I would buy this again and again because it truly does work, and got rid of my stubborn acne!!
Pao F.
Los productos de ésta marca siempre me han gustado, este desmaquillante me gustó aunque me deja aveces la cara muy grasa y me tengo que terminar de enjuagar con agua. Pero en general muy buena
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This product definitely helped clear some of my spots up! Made my skin feel soft and was great value a little bit of product goes a long way! Was very gentle on my face and I’d definitely recommend it to other buyers x
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This product is the holy grail! Specially for oily skin like mine. I apply it after cleansing my face and it feels so refreshing and that is working, getting into my pores. My skin has changed with this toner.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
I think fights acne anyway it does not seem to work for me it dry my skin up so I had to like stop using it because it was irritating me so much that I didn't feel comfortable anymore but it does seem to work
April T.
sault ste, ON
I love Neutrogena skin care products. They are very affordable and work well. I use this as part of my daily skincare routine and I have combo skin that's prone to acne. I find this helps keep my skin looking great.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.