BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Emily W.
Matlock, England
This product really helped my acne clear on my skin and it is excellent value for money. I haven't used the product again purely because I haven't found it stocked in any of my local drugstores but I would purchase this product again! I found most of my breakouts would be under my cheekbones and along my chin (particularly troublesome areas for scaring) and this product really helped reduce the risk of that for me. I loved it!
Sonya H.
Harbour Breton, CA
I personally dont use this but my daughter does because she has acne.She sometimes fine these products good.They can be a bit pricey but its good for the price.Sometimes it can be harsh, depending on the acne but most times its goodfor it.Most definitely will be buying this again.
Ashley M.
Milton, ON
I have struggled with acne since i was 13 and honestly was about the give up, i had tried almost everything on the market including over the counter topicals and nothing was working until I came across this product! it works amazing! it does dry out my skin a bit but as long as i put my moisturizer on after everything is okay! it is an amazing product and definetly a confidence booster from a person who has struggled for most of her life with acne.
nohely b.
I love a lot of Neutrogena products that are meant to heal and fight acne. Most of them have proven to be very effective. This is the only toner from the brand that I own and also the only product from the Oil-Free Acne Stress Control range. I have been very particular about the use of toner on my skin for the last five to six years. I have to use it at least once everyday, right after washing my face. I make sure to moisturise my face immediately after using the toner. For a long time, I was devoted to The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. It still undoubtedly remains my HG skin toner. I continue to use it even now, but I added this Neutrogena toner to my skin-toning regime about six months ago. While I don’t use this one everyday, I use it often enough (three to four times a week). I have dry skin that begins to get very uncomfortable right after I wash it. I have to literally run to my toner as soon as I wash my face, and then run to my moisturiser immediately after! A lot of people seem to think that toners are best used on oily skin, but I think differently. Firstly, dry skin can also be acne-prone and mine definitely is. After having used The Body Shop toner for several years and now after having added the Neutrogena one to my routine, I have seen a remarkable difference in my skin. None of these two toners dry my skin out. Speaking more specifically of the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner, it does not increase the dryness of my skin nor does it irritate it. After I sweep it across my face using a cotton pad, my skin is significantly cleansed and soothed. Since I don’t have oily skin to begin with, there is no question of it eliminating oil on my skin (but I’m sure it does so otherwise).
Becky Y.
Netherton, Huddersfield
This product is part of my daily routine at the moment. Since I have combination skin the product helps balance my natural oils as well as preventing breakouts (which at my age can be very annoying and stressful). I've noticed such a large difference in my skin since I have started using it and would recommend it to anyone who struggles with breakouts! :)
Katrina D.
calgary, Alberta
I used this throughout my teenage years. It really did clear up all my acne when used in tandem with a gentle skin cleanser. It does sting when used right after the use of an exfoliator but otherwise it is very gentle. It is refreshing and soothing all at once. It clears all the leftover residue of the day and clears acne just as it has claimed.
Marilyn W.
Nairobi
This a was good toner to use before applying  my facial masks and if you have oily skin, as the first step cleanser in your morning routine. But sensitive skin people stay away! It did give a tingling sensation sometimes especially after physical exfoliation, plus it does contain alcohol.

Overall I liked it but would not repurchase.
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
I did not like this stuff at all. This makes me break out horribly and makes my breakouts spread more. I found it harsh on my skin, and super drying. The smell is disgusting if you've ever tried the cleanser, that's the smell you're gonna get.. 😲
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I suffer from acne-prone skin. I've been switching up my face products this year, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has been looking dull,clogged, and gunked up. I figured it was because I stopped using a salicylic acid face-wash, and I read online that salicylic acid (SA) works better when it's left on your face rather than it being washed off. I was tired of spending so much on face products, so I looked for the best SA toner in my drugstore. This seemed like my only affordable option, so I picked it up.

Now, the one thing that I really don't like about this toner is that it has alcohol as the second ingredient. Basically nobody recommends using alcohol on your face because it is way too harsh and drying, yet companies like putting it in products because it makes your skin feel clean. Ideally I would want a toner like this minus the alcohol, but the one I want is $20 a bottle or something.

I use this after I wash my face and it kind of stings and burns my eyes because of the alcohol. It has a strong artificial cucumber scent, which could bother some people but I don't mind. It pulls everything out of my pores and makes my skin feel smooth and clean. It leaves my skin feeling a bit stripped and dry, but it also gives it a shiny surface, probably because SA is a chemical exfoliant and the toner closes my pores a little. I'm worried that this is a little too harsh and it's aggravating my acne more, but on the other hand, it has helped get rid of the weird clogged pores I had on the side of my cheeks. No, it hasn't cleared me up but it got rid of the ones I knew were clogged pores and not hormonal. Since this is stripping, it makes my skin more oily throughout the day because my body is trying to compensate for the dryness.

I don't know what's "stress free" about it. I think it's all just a marketing thing and the cucumber scent is supposed to relax you and make you feel like you're in a spa. Maybe it's supposed to calm your skin so you feel less stressed out. Either way, I didn't buy this so I could feel more relaxed or anything.

This toner isn't my #1 choice, but it's been working, it's easily found in stores, and it's affordable. In the future I think I'll switch to one without alcohol in it, but for now this fits the bill.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
I think this product isnt to harsh on your skin but still does it's job. To avoid creating any further damage to your skin it takes some time to work. If you have dry skin you might want a moisturizer apart from this but other than that great.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.