BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Joana B.
Lisboa
Love it how it helps on reducing my acne. It really makes my skin feel silky and fresh. It was the first time using it but I definitely wanna but a new one when mine is over! Absolutely recommend it to people who suffer from acne
Vanessa M.
Ormstown
This works great on acne and leaves your face feeling really fresh! I couldn’t use it everyday because it was starting to dry out my skin. I would only use this about once a week. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin
Lear35288 Sarilu C.
this is a good option to complete cleaning face when outbreaks of acne or tendency to the, to be free oil leaves you feel fresh and clean. Neutrogena is known for being a good brand face care and recommend with closed eyes!
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
I actually can't live without it .. its control ma acne and ma oily reduces.. i love it so much .. i apply it to ma skin at morning before makeup and once before sleeping it's so much amazing .. I'm in love with this product .. so suitable for ma oily skin.
Jennifer V.
Neutrogena es una de mis marcas favoritas, sus productos tienen muchas calidad y realmente sirven, soy loca comprando productos para combatir el acne y este aceite me ha servido mucho, lo utilizo muy poco pero siempre que me lo aplico deja mi piel hermosa
Danni P.
Saint John, CO
I had bought this product to test and I was a fan of it for the fact it leaves your face fresh and moist and takes the oil away for hours, it is highly recommend for oily skin, I will continue to buy this product.
Megan M.
Saint, CA
I use this toner because my skin is very sensitive and i also have a few pimple..a bunch of toner i’ve tried before didn’t seemed to fit my skin but this one did and now my skin is even more healthy than before
zoe p.
United kingdom
When using be cautious that the product may sting/burn a tiny bit to begin with , but all in all, a very good product. Always clears my breakouts up. However dries the skin out a bit so pair with a moisturiser
Alissa M.
Fort Riley, KS
This line is the only kind of product that keeps my sensitive, stress related break out skin in check. I love that feeling of all your pores breathing/feeling clean after use. 100% would recommend to anyone!
Diana Q.
El paso, TX
love how this leaves my skin refreshed and super-clean. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's overall clarity since I started using. I am on my 2nd bottle and I plan to buy this again and again. Very impressive overall.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.